Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria (592 Views)

One Year Express Vpn Subscription For Sale. / Free Vpn No Need To Pay For Monthly Subscriptions Again / Adsense Trick, Simple And Clear No VPN No Self Clicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by geunik(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Following the ban in twitter by the federal government in Nigeria, Nigerian devices means to login to their favourite platform. One of the many means adopted to bypass this ban is the use of VPN. Among the list, express VPN saw an over 200 per cent download from Nigeria.
It seems the federal government of Nigeria will stop at nothing to ban twitter with the recent move targeted at VPN providers in Nigeria. One of such is the ban of express VPN in Google app store. However, you can still download it from their website

Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by geunik(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
It has nothing to do with the twitter ban

If only you knew how many apps that will give you same notifications when using Nigeria playstore account

I stopped using them 2 years ago because they wouldn't give me BTC option when paying unless i use US IP

Means they have already classified us as high risk areas

Its not the only good VPN in the market and should not be a problem since you can still download from their website with Nigeria IP
Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by mike272(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Woww....you can manufacture fake stories for Africa. Got nothing to do with twitter ban.

1 Like

Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
There is a sincere need to ban Buhari in Nigeria.
Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by geunik(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2021
mike272:
Woww....you can manufacture fake stories for Africa. Got nothing to do with twitter ban.
Who be this
Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by geunik(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2021
sapientia:
It has nothing to do with the twitter ban

If only you knew how many apps that will give you same notifications when using Nigeria playstore account

I stopped using them 2 years ago because they wouldn't give me BTC option when paying unless i use US IP

Means they have already classified us as high risk areas

Its not the only good VPN in the market and should not be a problem since you can still download from their website with Nigeria IP
But know that they are working on how to block vpns in Nigeria
https://nairametrics.com/2021/06/07/fg-denies-building-internet-firewall-in-nigeria/
Re: Express VPN No Longer Available In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2021
geunik:

But know that they are working on how to block vpns in Nigeria
https://nairametrics.com/2021/06/07/fg-denies-building-internet-firewall-in-nigeria/

The cost alone will kill the dream

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Web Developer Needed / Nigeria Online Payment (www.koodopay.com) / Please Who Has The Latest Dreamweaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.