Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling (927 Views)

Help!!! Could This Be A Sign Of Protein Present In My Urine? / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by Affy19: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please help. The closest government hospital to me is always full of people no matter the time I go there and I don't know what's stopping me from going to private hospital around me. I've had this issue for so long. I'm not sexually active, I don't smoke neither do I drink alcohol. I take energy drinks on the average of twice a month, I don't take other soft drinks and I drink a lot of water. What I noticed is when I drink a lot of water, I don't smell any offensive odour but if I take little water, the smell can be killing. I don't know what to do. I can't always keep up with the drinking of water cause of what I do and this started months ago. Every morning I wake up to use the toilet, it's always this smell. I don't know if it's an infection or something. Even sometimes when I take lot of water, it still smell but not close to the normal one when i don't take water.

It got so bad that when I have a visitor, I use air freshener after urinating.
Anybody here to help? Please help a boy.
Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by yomi007k(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
The hospital being full of people is not an excuse.

Join the queue and do what is right.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congrats you can open a new moniker with smellyurine. If smellingsperm dey the who are you. Enjoy your smell.

Don't go to hospital,be reporting your stench here

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by traveluk: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Whala dey. How should urine smell?

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
My urine smells concentrated too when I don't drink much water in a day. The reason being that I consume garlic,ginger and enough proteins. As far as your urine is not cloudy(early onset of kidney disease) then u should be okay. Try to increase your intake of fruits with very high water content like water melon, cucumber, orange etc.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by Affy19: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ninejaywon:
My urine smells concentrated too when I don't drink much water in a day. The reason being that I consume garlic,ginger and enough proteins. As far as your urine is not cloudy(early onset of kidney disease) then u should be okay. Try to increase your intake of fruits with very high water content like water melon, cucumber, orange etc.
I don't even eat garlic and ginger. My urine didn't change color or anything. Just the smell. I'll work on the fruits

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by frozen70(f): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2021
Affy19:
Please help. The closest government hospital to me is always full of people no matter the time I go there and I don't know what's stopping me from going to private hospital around me. I've had this issue for so long. I'm not sexually active, I don't smoke neither do I drink alcohol. I take energy drinks on the average of twice a month, I don't take other soft drinks and I drink a lot of water. What I noticed is when I drink a lot of water, I don't smell any offensive odour but if I take little water, the smell can be killing. I don't know what to do. I can't always keep up with the drinking of water cause of what I do and this started months ago. Every morning I wake up to use the toilet, it's always this smell. I don't know if it's an infection or something. Even sometimes when I take lot of water, it still smell but not close to the normal one when i don't take water.

You need a kidney test and infection test to be sure that you are OK inside

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by havilla(f): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Affy19:

you better rush to a hospital or any good lab near you for a urinalysis if you love yourself, it sounds like you have a urine infection which could cause kidney infection and trust me you dont want it to get to that level.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by Affy19: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
havilla:
you better rush to a hospital or any good lab near you for a urinalysis if you love yourself, it sounds like you have a urine infection which could cause kidney infection and trust me you dont want it to get to that level.
I've been to a private hospital. Did urine test also. The doctor said I have no issue with my urine, prescribed some drugs for me and said I should come back if I still have the same issue after finishing the drugs that I'll do one test sha forgotten the name she called it. I'm done with the drugs and still the same though sad
Re: Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling by Affy19: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2021
havilla:

Affy19:

I've been to a private hospital. Did urine test also. The doctor said I have no issue with my urine, prescribed some drugs for me and said I should come back if I still have the same issue after finishing the drugs that I'll do one test sha forgotten the name she called it. I'm done with the drugs and still the same though sad

I did another test in the hospital. Collected injections for 5 days and drugs. Still the same

(1) (Reply)

My Mums Arthrithis Is Hurting. / Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging / ACNE Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.