Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Our Stand As Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Our Stand As Muslims (5136 Views)

5 Ways To Increase Our Iman As Muslims / It’s Christians That Bomb Churches Disguised As Muslims – Islamic Leaders Allege / Does The Full Face Veil Stand As A Barrier In Communication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Stand As Muslims by doyenn(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2007
most christians do post that theyhate prophet Muhhammed(S.A.W),some does not knowwhat to say about him and keep quiet and others believe he's a prophet just like Jesus. I want to tell those of you who said you hate him that you shld renounce it and seek for 4giveness because you dont know the weight of the attrocity u're commiting. i wld advice you to seek knowledge very well b4 you alter -ve words about any prophet. I hope you know that we'll be judge by the choice of words we use and whatever we have said on earth.it'll be better if you come to this world than to die with such bad hatred in you.

Have any christains see any muslims to post stupid things about Jesus. Muslims knew how great all thre prophets are in the sight of God. it's not Jesus we're fightng or condemning but the falshood preaches of some people about Jesus. All we need to know about Jesus is in the Q'uran and no other book revealled such truth about him as that of the Q'uran. The same goes to all other prophets and this is our stand that no one on earth can change.

Islam is a religion of peace and muslims are worshippers of this religion of peace.
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by babs787(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
Tell them oooooooooo

Maa Salam

He who have ears, let him hear.
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by pilgrim1(f): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2007
@doyenn,

doyenn:

it'll be better if you come to this world than to die with such bad hatred in you.

Please tell that to the Muslims who have been causing problems in the name of Islam in many places.

doyenn:

Have any christains see any muslims to post stupid things about Jesus.

This is just plain hypocrisy - and we're all too familiar with these assertive denials.
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Horus(m): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2007

La Ilaaha Illa Allah Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah.
There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
Muslims call this kalimat tayyiba, “the best word.”

This is not found written like this, anywhere in your Koran! However, they are found in several verses. But they are broken into two parts; they are never together as one sentence. “Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah” is found alone in Koran 37:35 and 47:19, and in Koran 33:40 and 48:29 “Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah” is found alone.

This is how it is written in the Koran of the Muslims. They are never found in the same place! Yet, the flag of Saudi Arabia (photo), which is where “the holy of holies” sit, in Mecca, has the same declaration, “the Kalimat Tayyiba,” written on it.
Many of their Islamic books, posters, and leaflets don this man-made verse. However, if you or I were to take two verses from the Koran, and put them together to create one sentence, like “La Ilaaha Illa Allah,” they would call it shirk (associating partners with Allah) and have a heart-attack saying “as-taghfir Allah, hum min al kaafiriyn” meaning “seek forgiveness in Allah, they are disbelievers” or they will seek to kill you!
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by pilgrim1(f): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

La Ilaaha Illa Allah Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah.
There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
Muslims call this kalimat tayyiba, “the best word.”

This is not found written like this, anywhere in your Koran! However, they are found in several verses. But they are broken into two parts; they are never together as one sentence. “Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah” is found alone in Koran 37:35 and 47:19, and in Koran 33:40 and 48:29 “Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah” is found alone.

This is how it is written in the Koran of the Muslims. They are never found in the same place! Yet, the flag of Saudi Arabia (photo), which is where “the holy of holies” sit, in Mecca, has the same declaration, “the Kalimat Tayyiba,” written on it.
Many of their Islamic books, posters, and leaflets don this man-made verse. However, if you or I were to take two verses from the Koran, and put them together to create one sentence, like “La Ilaaha Illa Allah,” they would call it shirk (associating partners with Allah) and have a heart-attack saying “as-taghfir Allah, hum min al kaafiriyn” meaning “seek forgiveness in Allah, they are disbelievers” or they will seek to kill you!

Take it easy with 'em Muslims. smiley I was even coming to that - the shahada (or 'Two Testimonies'). Many would argue that it is in the Qur'an (although they can't show it); but the important thing to note is that as far as any honest soul is concerned, mentioning any other being alongside with the 'Allah' of Islam is shirk.
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2007
doyenn:

most christians do post that theyhate prophet Muhhammed(S.A.W),some does not knowwhat to say about him and keep quiet and others believe he's a prophet just like Jesus. I want to tell those of you who said you hate him that you shld renounce it and seek for 4giveness because you don't know the weight of the attrocity u're commiting. i would advice you to seek knowledge very well before you alter -ve words about any prophet. I hope you know that we'll be judge by the choice of words we use and whatever we have said on earth.it'll be better if you come to this world than to die with such bad hatred in you.

Have any christains see any muslims to post stupid things about Jesus. Muslims knew how great all thre prophets are in the sight of God. it's not Jesus we're fightng or condemning but the falshood preaches of some people about Jesus. All we need to know about Jesus is in the Q'uran and no other book revealled such truth about him as that of the Q'uran. The same goes to all other prophets and this is our stand that no one on earth can change.

Islam is a religion of peace and muslims are worshippers of this religion of peace.

why do you people keep telling lies over and over again eh?
do you mean peace like so?

Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2007
doyenn:

most christians do post that theyhate prophet Muhhammed(S.A.W),

No one has ever claimed to hate mohammed. Just another propaganda meant to whip up the usual islamic sentiments and ubiquitous outrage.

doyenn:

some does not knowwhat to say about him and keep quiet and others believe he's a prophet just like Jesus.

Maybe you also need to keep quiet if you know nothing about Jesus Christ. HE IS GOD ABOVE. To make Him a mere prophet is to belittle Him, to compare Him with the murderous sinner mohammed is blasphemy.

doyenn:

I want to tell those of you who said you hate him that you shld renounce it and seek for 4giveness because you don't know the weight of the attrocity u're commiting.

Trust me i know. If i were to say such things in Kano i would long have been dead by now. thank God for the shadow of His wings.

doyenn:

i would advice you to seek knowledge very well before you alter -ve words about any prophet.

Please provide us with this o so "mysterious knowledge" you all hyperventilate about. Was mohammed a murder? Did he sleep with a 9yr old? What other "knowledge" am i missing?

doyenn:

I hope you know that we'll be judge by the choice of words we use and whatever we have said on earth.

Actually the real "judgement" is being carried out by the hordes of allah here on earth. I doubt if they are patient enough to wait for the last day to allow allah himself to judge.

doyenn:

it'll be better if you come to this world than to die with such bad hatred in you.

Trust me, but for the hypocrisy, violence and intolerance that pervades islam no one is bothered about a relic of history like mohammed.

doyenn:

Have any christains see any muslims to post stupid things about Jesus.

Ah the usual hypocritical trump card played whenever it suits them. Just look around the religion section for proof.

doyenn:

Muslims knew how great all thre prophets are in the sight of God.

The "prophets" that islam conveniently borrows from the bible to lend some credibility to the fraud called the quran? Where are these prophets mentioned in the quran?

doyenn:

it's not Jesus we're fightng or condemning but the falshood preaches of some people about Jesus.

now at least you have inadvertently indicated that you are at least FIGHTING something. Why are you more interested in fighting Jesus Christ's battles? Seems to me that these so-called "falsehood" are more messages that expose mohammed for the fraud that he is and not really about helping Jesus Christ.

doyenn:

All we need to know about Jesus is in the Q'uran and no other book revealled such truth about him as that of the Q'uran.

You are very right, the biblical narrative about Jesus Christ is completely at odds with the bits and pieces of plagiarized material chockful of contradictions in the quran.

doyenn:

The same goes to all other prophets and this is our stand that no one on earth can change.

there are no prophets besides mohammed in the quran.
Trust me no one is interested in changing your stand all we ask is that you stop using suicide bombers, days of rage and hijacking aircraft to force us to accept your fraudulent and evil stand. Leave us in peace. Its just that simple.

doyenn:

just a quote to answer the above LIE:

The Islamic version of peace has nothing to do with an idyllic coexistence between Muslims their fellow human beings. An Islamic society is deemed peaceful in the same sense that a prison can be considered peaceful; the ruling clerics acting as the wardens, subduing the will, the desires, and personal freedoms of the detainees.

I agree muslims are worshippers of a religion of peace that has "peacefully" exported rage, suicide bombs and intolerance to the rest of the world.
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Horus(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2007

Nike Inc. Tuesday let the other shoe drop in a public affairs snafu festering for three months, agreeing to recall a line of shoes with a logo that a Muslim group found offensive.

The logo, meant to look like flames, resembles the word "Allah" in Arabic script. Shoes bearing the flame have been sold this summer under the names Air Bakin', Air Melt, Air Grill and Air B-Que.
    — Harrington, Jeff. Nike recalls disputed logo. The Cincinnati Enquirer [Internet]. 1997 Jun 25 [cited 2004 Dec 11]

If Islam worked, you wouldn’t be upset that Nike, the billion dollar sneaker company, made a logo that was written in stylized English letter “Air,” that resembles the word of your god, Allah in the Arabic script (photo). The problem is that Arabs don’t know the English script, so when they see something that looks like Arabic calligraphy they go crazy.
If you allow the name Allah to be printed on t-shirts, why not on sneakers? You can’t literally walk on Allah, it’s just a name. If your excuse is dirt can get on it, and it’s too close to the feet, dirt can definitely get on t-shirts too. The have Allah on jewelry and on their prayer rugs that you put your feet on. So what’s the big difference between wearing the script of the name Allah on your and stepping on a prayer rug five times a day, that has Allah and or his other names written on it?

Source: http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1997/06/25/bus_nike.html
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 16, 2007
How can you put allah on shoes?
You don't want infidels to trample him on their feet,lol

So what’s the big difference between wearing the script of the name Allah on your and stepping on a prayer rug five times a day, that has Allah and or his other names written on it?

I guess you can step on him all you want while facing the kaabah. grin
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by nossycheek(f): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
doyenn:

most christians do post that theyhate prophet Muhhammed(S.A.W),some does not knowwhat to say about him and keep quiet and others believe he's a prophet just like Jesus. I want to tell those of you who said you hate him that you shld renounce it and seek for 4giveness because you don't know the weight of the attrocity u're commiting. i would advice you to seek knowledge very well before you alter -ve words about any prophet. I hope you know that we'll be judge by the choice of words we use and whatever we have said on earth.it'll be better if you come to this world than to die with such bad hatred in you.

Can you imagine and the Bible did not mention anything concerning the brat called MO. MO mentioned what he wants you to believe about Jesus and not all as you mischieviously claimed.

babs787:

Tell them oooooooooo

Maa Salam

According to the qur'an?

Its like the great blasphermer is back. tongue
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by nossycheek(f): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
babyosisi:

How can you put allah on shoes?
You don't want infidels to trample him on their feet,lol

I guess you can step on him all you want while facing the kaabah. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Seun(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
Christians and Muslims, please stop this! We need to be more respectful of each others' delusions! tongue
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
babs787:

Tell them oooooooooo

Maa Salam

its always good to acknowledge your sources when next you copy statements that are not your own.
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by bamasala: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
to dem xtain and islam haters clik on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66080.0.html
be no afraid man. clik and be blessed grin
Re: Our Stand As Muslims by stimulus(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2007
Horus,

Allah's miracles plenty O! Apart from the one that miraculously appears on shoes, lets sample these others:

Question: inspite of all these 'miracles' of allah, which one has healed and delivered those who are most in need of the "miracles"? The swiftest 'miracles' we often hear of is the stoning of women bearing children out of wedlock (and the miraculous escape of the men who took them to bed); the cutting off of hands and legs because Muhammad said so; and jihad that sends millions to their untimely graves in order to reward the jihadists with 72 virgins!

The 'miracles' in Islam are really great. The "sign" of 'allah' could be written on cow's bellies, goats and fish. But the miracle doesn't seem to be applied to his slaves who are most in need of them.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims / Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Muslims Will Be Raptured Too !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.