Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] (1923 Views)

South East Will Boil Any Moment From Now Because Of Their Stubbornness-- Miyetti / Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by spearman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=vasel15 post=102683759]

what is your tribe?be proud i wont beat you,state your tribe now or forever remain a coward hiding behind his keypad[/quote
Omo Ibo. We don't take orders from inferiors.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by vasel15: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=spearman post=102683912][/quote]

shame on you and you are disgrace to your tribe,we know the scam you have been busted,niger delta is not a tribe,your tribe a nobody in nigeria,africa and the world,who know una?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

lol..talk about ijaw nation,y do you need other tribes to join you?y cant you have ijaw nation...lies..adaka boro...was issac boro and he won an election at UNN,look we know the truth and you cant feed us with lies and i will make sure i push for nepotism to be against the law in igbos land,we cant be like nigeria
you push for ant-nepotism...you you...igbo man...

see all igbos are thesame...

we had experienced you people in the old eastern region very well...

you may be sure of it now, but let the biafra, the real igbo spirit shirt will wear you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by spearman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

shame on you and you are disgrace to your tribe,we know the scam you have been busted,niger delta is not a tribe,your tribe a nobody in nigeria,africa and the world,who know una?
We are good people in the Niger Delta. We will still allow you access to our seas, despite the insults. We want you people to progress. Just stay inside your DOT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by jimyjames(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:
u
Never. There are no Igbos in the South South.

My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.

Igloos did appropriate their language and called it Igbo because I know the Igbos kid a lot about history and appropriate other people’s culture etc.

I don't understand what your friend mean by igbos appropriated the languages and culture of their surroundings neighbors, and I see no logical proof in it,

It will be more acceptable if he said the igbos fought wars against their surrounding neighbors conquered them colonized them and forced Igbo language and culture on them, that will make more sense, but nothing of such happened,

The igbos fought the Ibibio and later formed arochukwu to unite the two kingdoms into one but still the Ibibio have their own language and culture different from igbos,

Tell your friend to cook up a better history than the one they already have , it makes no sense how a distinct ethnic group from the igbos will completely abandoned/lose their original unknown language, unknown culture and adopt Igbo language and culture, there are hundreds of tribes ethnic groups in the North which speak Hausa language, but they still maintain their original language and culture, Fulani for example.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by vasel15: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you push for ant-nepotism...you you...igbo man...

see all igbos are thesame...

we had experienced you people in the old eastern region very well...

you may be sure of it now, but let the biafra, the real igbo spirit shirt will wear you..

i told you how adaka boro won an election beating 2 igbo men,so what are you saying.now read

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by vasel15: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

We are good people in the Niger Delta. We will still allow you access to our seas, despite the insults. We want you people to progress. Just stay inside your DOT.

state your tribe..lol..you are not allowing what we already have access to the only people we have business with are the akwa ibom people,simple now run away
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] by vasel15: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
jimyjames:

I don't understand what your friend mean by igbos appropriated the languages and culture of their surroundings neighbors, and I see no logical proof in it,

It will be more acceptable if he said the igbos fought wars against their surrounding neighbors conquered them colonized them and forced Igbo language and culture on them, that will make more sense, but nothing of such happened,

The igbos fought the Ibibio and later formed arochukwu to unite the two kingdoms into one but still the Ibibio have their own language and culture different from igbos,

Tell your friend to cook up a better history than the one they already have , it makes no sense how a distinct ethnic group from the igbos will completely abandoned/lose their original unknown language, unknown culture and adopt Igbo language and culture, there are hundreds of tribes ethnic groups in the North which speak Hausa language, but they still maintain their original language and culture, Fulani for example.

teach that kid abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohaneze: Malami Has Crossed The Red Line, an ethnic bigot / AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L / Osinbajo Release C V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.