Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Start A Blog And Make Money For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Blog And Make Money For Free (190 Views)

Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog / How To Make Money Selling Domain, Sites, Blog And Apps On Flippa. / Own An Affiliate Blog And Make Cash With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog And Make Money For Free by Jamesag98(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Everybody knows that it costs money to start a blog, people are spending a lot of money to start their blog

By paying for hosting, buying a domain name, buying theme and pluggings to optimize the blog for both search engines and visitors.

Now the question that people are asking is, how can I start a blog for free and make money?

Wait what?, Start a blog free? And to also make money from the free blog, how is that even possible?

Don't panic, in my today's guide, I'll show you exactly how to start a blog and make money for free, without buying a domain name, theme or all these pluggings.

Things you need to make money blogging for free
1. A free blog
2. Small knowledge in content creation
3. On page SEO
4. Some time

Don't worry, I'll show you how to get each of these things so you don't need to worry about anything else.

How to Create a free blog
To make money blogging for free you need a free blog, if you don't know how to create a free blog, I'll show you how to do it

Just go to blogger.com and sign in using you Gmail account then you can proceed to create your free blog

How to create blog posts
Without blog posts, it won't be possible for you to make money from any blog, and you don't need just random blog post

You need quality blog posts, and certainly, creating quality blog posts is a pain in the ass, but here is how to do it,

Search for the topic you would like to write about on Google and read the first result, Don't just read but read to understand how they do it.

I won't be talking about the whole thing concerning how to create a blog and make money for free here because I've already don't that in my blog,

So for more information, go to my blog and read the whole thing
���
https://www.agyojames.com/2021/05/how-to-start-blog-and-make-money-for.html
Re: How To Start A Blog And Make Money For Free by traveluk: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na blog you wan promote or you wan teach us how to fish?

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-lithuania Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / Printing Press Business / Outsource Your Laundry Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.