Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins (71871 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2022
“I can’t do that. I’m the big brother. I promised I’d only do Whatever she’s comfortable with. Well this is THE thing I can’t do first.”

Bukky exhaled slowly and looked a way from me, not having an immediate answer for that, and I started to relax. I sagged against the backrest and raised my hand to rub my forehead dragging it through my hair. Eventually, I kicked my legs up and interlaced my fingers behind my head.

“Look,” Bukky finally began. “I’m not saying you should Go up there and rape her or anything. But you really need to Go up there and talk to her. Ask her, plainly and without a hint of ulterior motive, if she’s a virgin. Tell her you love her, that you’ll al way s love her. And tell her that IF she wants to, you’d be honored to be her first.”

I frowned. “I can’t be Arin’s first. She can’t be ‘in love’ with me. I’m her brother.”

“So?”

“So she deserves to have her first time with a regular boy she can have a real relationship with, with someone she can be ‘in love’ with.”

Bukky snorted. “MY first time had nothing to do with ‘relationships’ or ‘love’ - I was just banging Hot. He was a second string football jock with a big dick, and he was an even bigger banging disappointment. I already know that you won’t be a disappointment. And in case you didn’t notice, we’re in the middle of a banging pandemic and I don’t see a whole lot of other guys coming through this house. you’re it. Unless you’re condemning her to a life of celibacy until there’s a vaccine.”

“Lots of teenagers are being celibate just fine during this pandemic. that’s not a reason for me to bang my little cousin.” I shook my head. “Maybe it would be better if she moved out - got an apartment with some friends. then she wouldn’t be locked down so rigidly trying to keep you safe.”

Bukky sat up straight and frowned at me. “Is that What this feels like to you? Poor me, locked down because my big cousin has a good immune system?”

“What? NO. that’s not What I meant.” I sat up straight and put my hands on my cousin’s shoulder and leg. “I love you, Bukky. you know that. And hell, if it were just the two of us together playing house, we’d never have to put our clothes on, I could just walk up and slip my fingers into you from behind, whisper dirty things into your ear, warm you up a bit, and then slide my big beautiful dick into you from behind anytime the urge struck us.”

Bukky blushed and smiled at that. “The idea does have merit.”

Home Alone with Steamy Cousins: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/home-alone-with-steamy-cousins/43005

3 Likes

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Semako36: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2022
This guy na bad guy tongue
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Awesome05: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Waitimg for more.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2022
“What? NO. that’s not What I meant.” I sat up straight and put my hands on my cousin’s shoulder and leg. “I love you, Bukky. you know that. And hell, if it were just the two of us together playing house, we’d never have to put our clothes on, I could just walk up and slip my fingers into you from behind, whisper dirty things into your ear, warm you up a bit, and then slide my big beautiful dick into you from behind anytime the urge struck us.”

Bukky blushed and smiled at that. “The idea does have merit.”

“It was only a thought for Arin’s sake and let her have a chance of finding a nice boyfriend to fall in love with. I have absolutely
no
regrets about being here with you.” Taking a deep breath, I explained, “I’m here FOR you, Bukky, alright? I love you, and I’ll al way s love you, even if someday we stop having sex. I’m your brother, and nothing’s ever Going to change that.”

Bukky beamed, and a little moisture came into her eyes. She lunged forward and wrapped me up in a firm hug that carried no sexual heat Whatsoever. It was pure sibling love. She squeezed me tight and I hugged her back just as fiercely. And for a little while, we simply enjoyed the simple pleasure of each other’s embrace.

When Bukky released the tension in her muscles, so did I, and I let her sit back. She stared at me with an expression of wonder, and this time a happy tear did roll down her cheek. But then she took a deep breath and fixed me with an almost ... proud ... look.

“That was perfect,” she stated warmly. “just say it like that.”

I blinked twice, not understanding. “Say What?”

“all that stuff about how you’re here for me, that you’ll al way s love me even without all the sex stuff because you’ll be my brother forever. that stuff. Say it to Arin.”

“Um, What?”

“I’m serious! Go upstairs and say all that mushy stuff to Arin! Now Go! Before you say more goodness like that to me and you end up with two cousins that are in love with you!” Bukky suited action to her words, pushing on my shoulders. “Go! Go! Go!”

Although quite confused, I did as ordered, getting off the couch and stepping a way as she continued to push me. I took two steps toward the stairs, stopped, and looked back at her one more time.

“Go, you idiot!”

So I went.

I knocked twice and called, “Arin?”

She didn’t answer, so I took a deep breath and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to tease you. Will you please let me in?”

In a quiet voice that I could barely hear, she muttered, “It’s not locked.”

I opened the door quietly and peeked inside. My little cousin was on her side atop the bed, her left arm folded under her head as she faced a way from me. Wordlessly, I closed the door behind me and went to join her on the bed. She was in perfect spooning position, so I did just that, wrapping my right arm around her midsection in the same way I did when we would Go to sleep together.

Home Alone: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/home-alone-with-steamy-cousins/43005

4 Likes

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by BigBasher: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Zamar: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by BigBasher: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
I opened the door quietly and peeked inside. My little cousin was on her side atop the bed, her left arm folded under her head as she faced a way from me. Wordlessly, I closed the door behind me and went to join her on the bed. She was in perfect spooning position, so I did just that, wrapping my right arm around her midsection in the same way I did when we would Go to sleep together.

“I’m sorry, Arin,” I said softly just behind her ear. “I love you.”

She sighed and patted my forearm. “I love you, too.” But she didn’t say anything else.

I awoke with my usual morning hard-on. The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my naked chest against her naked back, feeling absolutely nothing to form a barrier between her skin and mine. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my right hand gently squeezed the firm breast I was currently palming as the arm wrapped around her body. And with that arm as leverage, I held her tightly while refBukkyively sliding my morning wood through the cleft of her bare buttcheeks.

“you’re awake,” my little cousin murmured.

“Nngh,” I grunted, basicallynolonger unconscious but not wholly alert yet either. But after a few seconds I became fully aware of where I was, who I was with, and What I was currently doing, and I stopped dry-humping my cousin’s butt and muttered, “Sorry. didn’t realize What I was doing.”

“No, don’t stop,” Arin sighed. “you seemed happy to be doing that.”

I hummed contentedly, just pressing the length of my hot dog a little deeper into her buns. “I’m just happy to be here, holding you like this.”

“I know What’ll make us both even happy-er,” she replied, emphasizing the last syllable. “can you slip into me from behind?”

“Seriously?”

“Uh-huh. I’ve never had morning sex before, but I want to try.”

“Sounds good to me.” Shifting slightly on the bed, I pushed Arin’s right leg forward a bit and adjusted my own hips to get myself lined up. Her pussy lips were still someWhat closed, but I managed to notch my mushroom head into position and start pushing. My little cousin moaned softly as I slowly pressed my way inside. It took a little while – she was still SUPER tight. But after a minute or so, we were fully joined and I paused at full-depth to kiss the back of Arin’s neck.

“I love you, Arin,” I murmured warmly.

She actually clenched her cunt muscles around my cock, giggling as she replied, “I love you, too.”

“you know What they call a couple that depends on the ‘pulling out’ method?” Bukky asked later that morning over Sunday brunch.

Arin and I exchanged glances, neither of us knowing the answer.

Bukky waited a few seconds before answering, “Parents.”

Arin frowned, and I scowled at Bukky. “really? We had this wonderful night together, we want to share with our big cousin, and your bright idea is to try and make her freak out about being pregnant every day until her next period?”

Home Alone: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/home-alone-with-steamy-cousins/43005

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Saturn101: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by BigBasher: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by slimsophiediva(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thank you for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bukky waited a few seconds before answering, “Parents.”

Arin frowned, and I scowled at Bukky. “really? We had this wonderful night together, we want to share with our big cousin, and your bright idea is to try and make her freak out about being pregnant every day until her next period?”

“Relax,” Bukky drawled with a smirk. “Our periods are pretty regular, like clockwork, and she’s al way s a week ahead of me. Mine’s due a week from Monday, which means she’s due to start tomorrow. Even if you flooded her, her fertility window has long since passed and the odds of her getting knocked up are astronomical. So even if she were inclined to freak out, she wouldn’t be freaking out for very long.”

I shook my head and squeezed Arin’s hand. She’d been holding it almost non-stop all morning. “Is that true? you’re not worried?”

She gave me a little shake of her head. “No, not really. I did the math, too. Plus, you’ve been pulling out.”

I raised both eyebrows. “Still, we’re Going to have to get you on the pill.”

Arin blinked and smiled. “actually, I already took care of that.”

I frowned. “What?”

“I didn’t tell you, but on Tuesday I went to the doctor and got a prescription for birth control. I was Going to start taking them the day my period started, which should be tomorrow. I’d originally planned to give you my virginity after my period ended in another week or so, but ... well...” She blushed as her voice trailed off.

I squeezed her hand back. “I’m glad you didn’t make me wait that long.”

She gave me an apologetic look. “But you’re Going to have to wait a little longer to do it again. I’m sorry about that. I had hoped that once we started we would never have to stop.”

Bukky shrugged. “you don’t have to stop. loverboy here can Go buy condoms. And even if period-sex can get a little messy, it’s doable. I’ve done it a few times. Condoms help with that, too.”

I made a face. I’d had period-sex a couple of times myself, and the blood was a serious turn-off. Arin didn’t look too enthused either.

“And then of course, he can put it in your ass. you certainly can’t get pregnant if he blows in your ass.”

Arin’s eyes flew open WIDE. “What? Eww!”

“Sure!” Bukky grinned and then frowned at me, only now seeing my surprised expression. “Wait, bro. you’ve never had anal?”

I popped my eyebrows, feeling embarrassed for some reason. “Uhhh ... well...”

“really?” Bukky looked surprised. “Hot guy like you? Ripped abs and all? never talked a girl into letting you into her butt?”

“It ... uh ... never came up.”

“Wait, I can get your last cherry?” Bukky popped up to her feet. “Oh, we are SOOO doing this.”

3 Likes

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Saturn101: 6:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Nice update
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Saturn101: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Go on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Ultimas: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
“really?” Bukky looked surprised. “Hot guy like you? Ripped abs and all? never talked a girl into letting you into her butt?”

“It ... uh ... never came up.”

“Wait, I can get your last cherry?” Bukky popped up to her feet. “Oh, we are SOOO doing this.”

“Fuuuuuuck...” Bukky groaned gutturally, her eyes clenched shut as she concentrated on the feelings. She was reclining back against her headboard, knees up with her legs spread to the sides, giving us an unobstructed view of her entire crotch.

If you had told me a month aGo that Arin and I would be in our big cousin’s room watching her insert a series of increasingly-sized butt plugs into her anus while buzzing herself with a pink vibrator, I would have threatened to cut your balls off for suggesting something so filthy.

My how times had changed.

“We are not talking about this tonight with Mom and Dad,” Arin intoned quietly.

“Well, they DO keep asking me if I’m taking good care of my cousins,” I quipped. Arin backhanded my upper arm.

“Fuuuuuuck...” Bukky groaned again.

“Are we really Going to do this?” I asked a little skeptically.

“biggie certainly seems ready,” Arin commented, patting the bulge in my shorts. She turned it into a caress and didn’t take her hand a way .

I snorted. “Pretty girl. Buck naked. Inviting me to come bang her ass. Of course he’s ready.”

“What, you’re saying you’d get hard for just any pretty girl who invited you to bang her?” Arin queried with a teasing smile and an arched eyebrow. “Should I be jealous?”

“Bukky isn’t ‘just any pretty girl’. What, you’re Going to be jealous of your own big cousin?”

“Of course not.”

“That ... does ... bring up ... the point...” Bukky wheezed until she turned off the vibrator, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back while she tried to calm down a bit. After two deep breaths, she said much more clearly, “I get What you two say about being in love with each other. I won’t say it’s right or inappropriate or you’re not allowed or anything like that. But you both know there isn’t a wedding bells and happily ever after kind of ending here, right?”

Arin and I exchanged a glance. My little cousin looked like she didn’t want to rule anything out, but as much as I loved Arin, I agreed with Bukky. “Of course we do,” I confirmed.

“So you can’t actually get jealous of each other,” Bukky continued as she picked her head up to look at us. “Well, I guess you can, but you shouldn’t.”

“None of it matters, any way ,” I said dismissively. “We’re stuck together for the foreseeable future, so it’s not like any of us is Going to have any opportunities to get jealous. None of us can even meet anybody else!”

“And when the pandemic is over?”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”

Arin spoke up, a frown etched on her face. “Wait, are you saying you might want to see other people once we get out of quarantine?”

I heard the tone in her voice, the same accusatory tone Beauty had in her voice whenever I did something particularly thoughtless, and instantly felt defensive. “I didn’t say that.”

“you didn’t say you’d remain faithful to me even after quarantine is over, either.”

“I ... I haven’t really thought about it.”

“you haven’t?” Arin said tersely.

“Well ... not yet,” I sputtered lamely. “have you?”

“Of course!”

“And you were planning to be faithfully monogamous to me?”

“Of course!”

“Oh.”

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/home-alone-with-steamy-cousins/43005

3 Likes

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Saturn101: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by FairCritic(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Saturn101: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Go on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
“Of course!”

“Of course!”

“Oh.”

“you weren’t? What the bang!”

“Wait-wait-wait. How is this a serious issue? you’re my little cousin. Let’s be reasonable. Onnoplanet could you and I be an actual couple out there in the real world.”

“That’s not the point!”

“Then What is the point?”

“The point is that the man I’m in love with hasn’t thought about whether or not he’s Going to be faithful to me!”

“I just ... I haven’t thought about it yet! I don’t know yet!”

“What do you mean you don’t know yet! I gave you my virginity last NIGHT and less than 24 hours later you’re already thinking about who you get to pork next?”

“Oh goodness! Are we really having this conversation right now?” I gestured with both hands to our big cousin’s butt-plugged anus and sputtered, “L-L-Bukky is literally buck naked and waiting for it right now!”

Arin shot laser beams out of her eyes at me and spat sarcastically, “Oh, I’m sorry. Is the time inconvenient? Do you want me to just shelve the discussion until AFTER you’ve sodomized our big cousin?”

“What? No! I just...” I paused and rubbed my forehead. I looked at Arin’s angry face. I looked at Bukky’s naked body, big tits on display, knees in the air, and thighs spread apart with a blue butt plug in her ass. And still rubbing my forehead, I apologized, “Sorry, Bukky.”

Our big cousin grimaced, closed her legs, and did a sit-up. “My fault for killing the mood in the first place.”

Shaking my head, I grabbed Arin’s hand and led her out of our cousin’s room and down the hall way .

Bukky called out, “PMS is a biiitch!”

“Not helping!” I yelled back.

“At least it’s a good sign her period’s coming!”

Shaking my head, I closed my bedroom door. Arin was on my bed and I went to sit down in the desk chair.

“Look, Arin, I love you. I’m IN love with you,” I began.

“My heart Goes pitter-patter with the intensity of your emotions,” Arin deadpanned.

Burying my face in both hands, I took deep, calming breaths and tried to gather my thoughts.

“Do you love me or don’t you?” Arin asked, not able to wait any longer.

“Of course I love you.”

“you’re just saying that because I gave you my virginity and you can tell I’m mad at you and you’re trying to get out of trouble.”

2 Likes

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Awesome05: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by FairCritic(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
“You’re just saying that because I gave you my virginity and you can tell I’m mad at you and you’re trying to get out of trouble.”

“Yes. Absolutely. I can tell you’re mad at me and I’m trying to think of What I can say to make you less mad. I’m a guy - that’s What we do.”

“I knew this was a mistake,” she scoffed.

“My cow, Arin.” I rubbed my forehead, unable to think of any combination of words, numbers, or hieroglyphics that could make her calm down.

Briefly, I thought about just walking a way , giving her space, and hoping she’d figure it out on her own. But I realized that would be exactly What “a guy” would do, and for her I wanted to be better than that.

“Look, I’m not Going to come up with some amazing big speech that will suddenly make everything better. But I AM trying here.”

Getting off the chair, I moved to sit beside my cousin and wrapped her up in a warm hug. At the moment, it seemed like she would rather be hugged by a porcupine, but I squeezed harder and didn’t let her squirm a way . And when I started nibbling on her shoulder she acquiesced and stopped resisting, though she didn’t hug me back.

“I love you,” I stated in earnest, with a lot more feeling than before. “And I’m not saying that because we had sex. This past week has been amazing. I have loved spending every minute with you, apart from maybe the last five minutes or so.

I never thought I’d fall in love with you. you’re my little cousin and I wasn’t supposed to do that. But it happened any way . I’ve been banging Bukky for weeks, but I never developed feelings for her. Yes, we’ve formed an intimate bond far deeper than we ever had before, but I plainly told her I wasn’t ‘in love’ with her. I fell in love with you.

Bukky was al way s the bossy big cousin. you and me: we’ve been at team for a lot longer than just the past few months. you’re my best friend during the day. you’re my cuddle partner at night. Even if we’d never taken that next step of physical intimacy, I would have loved you just the same. I never said I’d want to see other people after the pandemic is over. I also never even thought about seeing other people after the pandemic is over.

The idea never entered my mind. So when Bukky asked the question, I didn’t have an immediate ‘no’ answer because I hadn’t stopped to think about it yet. that’s so far off into the future for me that it’s a complete unknown.

But I will say this: Bukky is right. There can’t be wedding bells and all that for us. you’re my cousin. I love you, and I’m IN love with you, but someday -I- will have to wrap my head around letting you Go. Or were you seriously considering being faithful to your own brother for the rest of your life?”

Arin frowned as she turned her head to look back at me, and I stopped talking. Arching an eyebrow, she deadpanned, “thought you weren’t Going to make some big speech.”

I blinked twice and shrugged.

Arin sighed and pushed at my arms for me to let her Go. I released her, and she stood up from the bed. “you know, I did think about What it would take to marry you, have kids, and live happily ever after.”

2 Likes

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Keizzmann(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2022
Wawu

Arin be catching feelings so hard. This might create serious trouble for everyone
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Awesome05: 9:12am On May 11, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Zamar: 8:38pm On May 22, 2022
Go on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Awesome05: 3:23pm On May 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by CasNova: 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
“That ... does ... bring up ... the point...” Bukky wheezed until she turned off the vibrator, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back while she tried to calm down a bit. After two deep breaths, she said much more clearly, “I get What you two say about being in love with each other. I won’t say it’s right or inappropriate or you’re not allowed or anything like that. But you both know there isn’t a wedding bells and happily ever after kind of ending here, right?”

Arin and I exchanged a glance. My little cousin looked like she didn’t want to rule anything out, but as much as I loved Arin, I agreed with Bukky. “Of course we do,” I confirmed.

“So you can’t actually get jealous of each other,” Bukky continued as she picked her head up to look at us. “Well, I guess you can, but you shouldn’t.”

“None of it matters, any way ,” I said dismissively. “We’re stuck together for the foreseeable future, so it’s not like any of us is Going to have any opportunities to get jealous. None of us can even meet anybody else!”

“And when the pandemic is over?”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”

Arin spoke up, a frown etched on her face. “Wait, are you saying you might want to see other people once we get out of quarantine?”

I heard the tone in her voice, the same accusatory tone Beauty had in her voice whenever I did something particularly thoughtless, and instantly felt defensive. “I didn’t say that.”

“you didn’t say you’d remain faithful to me even after quarantine is over, either.”

“I ... I haven’t really thought about it.”

“you haven’t?” Arin said tersely.

“Well ... not yet,” I sputtered lamely. “have you?”

“Of course!”

“Of course!”

“Oh.”

“you weren’t? What the bang!”

“Wait-wait-wait. How is this a serious issue? you’re my little cousin. Let’s be reasonable. Onnoplanet could you and I be an actual couple out there in the real world.”

“That’s not the point!”

“Then What is the point?”

“The point is that the man I’m in love with hasn’t thought about whether or not he’s Going to be faithful to me!”

“I just ... I haven’t thought about it yet! I don’t know yet!”

“What do you mean you don’t know yet! I gave you my virginity last NIGHT and less than 24 hours later you’re already thinking about who you get to pork next?”

Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by FairCritic(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by BigBasher: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Home Alone With Steamy Cousins by Saturn101: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Abandoned Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.