Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Toyin Lawani Blasted Online After Wedding With Masked Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Blasted Online After Wedding With Masked Man (877 Views)

Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Blasted Online After Wedding With Masked Man by gistsmill04: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Popular fashionpreneur Toyin Lawani has received the bashing of her life following a wedding with her newly found husband. To the amazement of social media users, the supposed husband has his face masked.

NG Times while filing this report identified the new husband as Oluwasegun with the Instagram handle @deeunknown.

As against the claim made online, Oluwasegun is not unknown. His face visible and can be seen by all if you take a look at his previous post on his social media handle.

The wedding took place in one of the event centres in Lagos where the cream de la cream of the entertainment industry graced the occasion.

Recall Toyin Lawani has a boy child to another man but has since remained unmarried.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/toyin-lawani-blasted-online-after-wedding-with-masked-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of This Young Boy And His FAT Lover Shows Love Is Unconditional / "Maria & Liquorose Will Be The Mercy & Tacha Of Bbnaija Season 6" - Fans Predict / How I Produced A Commercial For Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.