Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Curse: Why Can't We Vote With Nin?[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Curse: Why Can't We Vote With Nin?[photos ] (319 Views)

Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Curse: Why Can't We Vote With Nin?[photos ] by fenibak: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
We have been following the NIN confusion and for me, after registering for my nin in 2012 I think till today all I have is the paper slip and when you want to use it at Nigerian banks they refuse it, so who do you blame, do you blame us the people? You are supposed to blame the government because they have failed the people and in don't believe in Nigeria anymore because the country is on extra time, Nigeria is like the human LIVER,even though it is failing it would keep working even at 98% until it finally stops working that is nigeria.

The nin became an issue when we found out that the minister in charge and the one pushing for the NIN issue is a terror apologist and Nigerians are scared that terrorist would be in charge of their data, we all know how dangerous our data can be in the hands of terrorist-like Boko Haram and even after video evidence the Buhari government refused to sack Pantami.

The Fulanis want to control every aspect of Nigerian life, they dictate to us and still control our data, the other day INEC was saying that they won't recognize NIN and you can't use your NIN to vote and you begin to wonder are these people alright?, why can't we use NIN to vote when we can use it for other government issues, the answer is simple the Fulani rigging machine would be rigged out if they use NIN and they can't import their Sahel brothers and kids to help them rig the election in Nigeria and this is why they are against using NIN for elections.

Nigeria can never move forward when we have people that play on the minds of Nigerians as if we are all fools, I must let the Fulanis know that some of us are smart and we know their plan and they can rig the election if they like but to me, Nigeria is gone and can never be fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usKXBfilzc

https://www.biafranboys.org/cant-we-vote-with-nin-we-have-been

Re: Nigerian Curse: Why Can't We Vote With Nin?[photos ] by Rugaria: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
If NIN is used, they will find it a bit rough to rig and difficult to allow their underaged almajiri quantity from Marada in and Zinder to vote...
Re: Nigerian Curse: Why Can't We Vote With Nin?[photos ] by fenibak: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
more

Re: Nigerian Curse: Why Can't We Vote With Nin?[photos ] by fenibak: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rugaria:
If NIN is used, they will find it a bit rough to rig and difficult to allow their underaged almajiri quantity from Marada in and Zinder to vote...

true talk

(1) (Reply)

States That Added More Debt Between Dec 2020 And March 2021 / Please who can help with a short notes on this ?? / FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.