Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers (847 Views)

Video: Provoking As Nigerian Politicians Are Seen Committing Adultery "Abnormal" / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by BossJamal: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
A screenshot of that heartfelt message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
BossJamal:
mumu thread.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Kuceeh: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
BossJamal:
Op are you now part of Ibo?
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Aufbauh(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Louder pls.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
BossJamal:

Nnamdi Kanu long throat for crude oil won't allow him.

His life g-string is tied to south south.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
it is always funny when biafra people include south south in their said nation with consulting the south south to know their opinion. Instead of fighting for just Biafra, why not fight for independent of the southern state from Nigeria. why not join the already existing people fighting for southern Nigeria separation from the north
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by ablejesus26(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
obehi247:
it is always funny when biafra ipob people include south south in their said nation with consultanting the south south to know their opinion. Instead of fighting for just Biafra, why not fight for independent of the southern state from Nigeria. why not join the already existing people fighting for southern Nigeria separation from the north

Fixed.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fixed.

Even biafra as a name should be discarded.

Or do you know the meaning of the word biafra?

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Oracleforce: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

BiaFraudn meaning dot in the circle of Nigeria.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

BiaFraudn meaning dot in the circle of Nigeria.

I didn't ask you , neither did I say I am interested in any form of nuisance in my quote.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fixed.

lol... okay
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by ablejesus26(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It's more than a name bro.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's more than a name bro.

Oh I see

Well I am not a biafran coz I don't believe in it or whatever it stands for.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by ablejesus26(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Oh I see

Well I am not a biafran coz I don't believe in it or whatever it stands for.

Being Igbo makes you a Biafran.
I am not asking you to accept the rubbish ipob tag but mind you being Biafran is not all about being ipob. The Governor of your state honored the great fallen Heroes of Biafra,but he is anti ipob.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Being Igbo makes you a Biafran.
I am not asking you to accept the rubbish ipob tag but mind you being Biafran is not all about being ipob. The Governor of your state honored the great fallen Heroes of Biafra,but he is anti ipob.

Lol, that's nonsensical nonsense. Ipob are biafrans and biafrans are Igbos.

It was rightly put as Igbo remembrance day and not biafra remembrance day....get what he did right.

No sane igbo man should have anything to do with biafra especially a name that has no meaning in igbo language.

Being igbo doesn't transcend to biafra....pure lie.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by ggood: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
obehi247:
it is always funny when biafra people include south south in their said nation with consultanting the south south to know their opinion. Instead of fighting for just Biafra, why not fight for independent of the southern state from Nigeria. why not join the already existing people fighting for southern Nigeria separation from the north
this is what I want , Southern Nigeria republic, anything to cut off Nasarawa State is welcome

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by EdoDefence: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Quiet disrespectful
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by ablejesus26(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol, that's nonsensical nonsense. Ipob are biafrans and biafrans are Igbos.

It was rightly put as Igbo remembrance day and not biafra remembrance day....get what he did right.

No sane igbo man should have anything to do with biafra especially a name that has no meaning in igbo language.

Being igbo doesn't transcend to biafra....pure lie.

Ok I don hear.
Biko buru uwa gi gawa niru,enweghi m Ike oku na uka gi.

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok I don hear.
Biko buru uwa gi gawa niru,enweghi m Ike oku na uka gi.

Lol

Agha naa asili anaa.
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by ablejesus26(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Agha naa asili anaa.

�� Nwokem biko rapu godi m, obu soo ngwori di m na obi for now.
Ngwori things on point ��.

Happy Sunday to everyone here.
Don't forget to catch cruise,even if you no get plenty money manage squeeze out something to relax yourself,bcus tomorrow the hustle and bustle starts again ��.

All the same fire down with high flenjo spirit ��

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by mekaboy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by BossJamal: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
mumu thread.

U can disappear with the whirlwind wink

Re: Thought Provoking; As The Dean Of South East Cautions His Igbo Brothers by BossJamal: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kuceeh:
Op are you now part of Ibo?

Why asking?

(1) (Reply)

“They’ll Talk About Us” – BMC's Unknowingly Fulfiling Kanu’s 2019 Prophecy! / Malami Advised APC To Hold Congresses – Tahir / Fans Of Udele.... Oyigboupdate Is Missing Him At Ochanja... Please Visit Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.