Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Free Cash For The Needy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Cash For The Needy (583 Views)

Igbo Man, Landlord Festus Takes Charity To Cambodia, Feeds The Needy (photos) / Why Do We Always Show Power When We Buy From The Needy And The Poor / Nobody Is Too Poor To Help The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cash For The Needy by nonen(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Given the hard and harsh economic times we all find ourselves in, I have been moved to share some token that would help the Needy get by at least for a day. The aim is to help a Needy family get atleast a meal for the day, I consider this like the Manna which God provided for His Israelite children for their daily sustenance.

I find it hard to determine the criteria for identifying the Needy, therefore recipients will be picked randomly like a lottery.

Anyone else with an idea or thoughts on how to truly identify the Needy? I will truly appreciate that. Thoughts on how to make this more transparent will also be welcomed.
I am hopeful to God that I can continue to do this on an unpredictable regular interval, as God continues to shine his light on all of us.

Before we get started, I'd like us to suggest how to make this process transparent, the best way to identify those who truly need this little cash and prevent fraud.

May God continue to richly bless you all. Amen.
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by dakintan46(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm a student sir and I really need support. Pls count me among ur beneficiary. God bless u.
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Lordgel: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please I really need your help. Things are tight for me right now.
UBA....E.G.L
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
My mom is a salary earner,but since she has settle the debt she owe,there is nothing left for us to feed on anymore,she also normally hawk pure water but nowadays no sells, please sir with any amount we will be very Happy sir may God bless all your endeavors and bless you abundantly ,am still studying in school
First bank
mujidat abdulfatai
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by VicThory(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
nonen:
Given the hard and harsh economic times we all find ourselves in, I have been moved to share some token that would help the Needy get by at least for a day. The aim is to help a Needy family get atleast a meal for the day, I consider this like the Manna which God provided for His Israelite children for their daily sustenance.

Teach me how to make money abeg. I don't like begging.
freshestvictor@gmail.com
I find it hard to determine the criteria for identifying the Needy, therefore recipients will be picked randomly like a lottery.

Anyone else with an idea or thoughts on how to truly identify the Needy? I will truly appreciate that. Thoughts on how to make this more transparent will also be welcomed.
I am hopeful to God that I can continue to do this on an unpredictable regular interval, as God continues to shine his light on all of us.

Before we get started, I'd like us to suggest how to make this process transparent, the best way to identify those who truly need this little cash and prevent fraud.

Re: Free Cash For The Needy by VicThory(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
nonen:

Teach me how to make money abeg. I don't like begging.
freshestvictor@gmail.com
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Chicaco: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Just ask for convincing evidence or send some one to go and verify you can ask me for more infor 07038192307
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by dakintan46(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
nonen:
Hello sir. Hope you are doing okay. Pls do not forget us. Thanks and God bless you .
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Kujo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
I've got 2 kids and a wife and things are hard
I would really appreciate
If you need my contact let me know
Gtb
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by BrazilaAirporta: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2021
nonen:
Given

sir the best thing is to do video call.. that's the only way.

Please sir. I am in dire need and I stumbled across this thread. I am ready for video call to show all the evidence sir.
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Frales6(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abeg put me for your budget ooo, nothing dey for my side now ooo. any amount will go a long way to help, food na dey more important now pass any other thing. person never dash me money online b4 ooo maybe dey think say I hold it, dem no know say na mgt all of us dey ooo
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2021
nonen:

Good morning sir, pls sir I will be grateful if you can help me out, I need money to collect laptop so,that I can use it for blogging work and graphic design.Please sir someone promised to give me faulty one but there is no money to go and work it out. So that I can be using to end some money.
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author= nonen
I find it hard to determine the criteria for identifying the Needy, therefore recipients will be picked randomly like a lottery. May God continue to richly bless you all. Amen.[/quote]
Good evening. I believe I came across this post by a stroke of chance and lucky. Please I am in need. I am terribly broke and don't have anything to move around and sort out myself. Coupled with the fact that I have nothing in pocket. I can't even afford to buy kerosene not to talk of food I will use it to cook.
Please help me
Re: Free Cash For The Needy by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2021
nonen good morning. I can help you sieve the wheat from the shafts.. if you are ok with it

(1) (Reply)

Best Pro Services In Uae / Blood Type Can Affect A Woman’s Pregnancy / Have You Seen The New Look Of Owerri The Capital City Of Imo State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.