Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English (1363 Views)

Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Northern Man Thanks Yoruba Slaves For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by ijebuwoman: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Pierocash(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
I equally apprese -ate all Yoruba neseon for the rally you are doing today...

I thank you all ferry mush all ofer the world .

Yoruba neseon now, Yoruba neseon now!

Thank you sir Chief Sunday igboho for your wonderful support.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Cammo: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yoruba nason now.
I loff you

He should have used Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by RisenJoe(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I loff you tooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Ojiofor: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
E be like say Igbogho english translator no dey town.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Ekpeitit(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Ekpeitit(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hahahaha Chai.
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Monogamy: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
They actually comport themselves.. Kudos to them
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by ShadowCracker(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:
They actually comport themselves.. Kudos to them
Fulani bororo cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Monogamy: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Fulang bororo cheesy.

You go soon tear race after cracking your shadow.

Eish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by BKayy: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Criticise him all you want, I love the fact that he is original unlike most idiotic chameleons that fake American accent like cursed Nigerian celebrities.
A man that fakes accent is not trustworthy.
Igboho came before Yoruba nation as an original Yoruba man. He came to his people as he is. As they are with no remorse.
Respect that.
Love from Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by ShadowCracker(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish
Awon egbekegbe (Apc) in pain.
Yoruba nation will be actualized in your eyes.
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Charmingrascal(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
We don't care wether u speak English or not.

Your spoken English language is not our concern, it is your zeal and passion to stand, stay and fight for what is right that we appreciate.

True Yoruba sons and daughters love you, we appreciate your doggedness, Western education is never a barrier to achieving Yoruba Nation.

We might decide to make Yoruba our official language when we get Odua Nation.

Igboho may God almighty be with you.
May the gods of your fathers be with you, may the gods of the Four corners of Odua land be with you.

May Ogun never fail you when you need him to answer, may sango strike your adversaries, may Oya drown those who despise you.

May Esu Lalu possess and use those who are ganging up against you till they start misbehaving. Ase n' tedumare!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Monogamy: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Awon egbekegbe (Apc) in pain.

Yoruba nation will be actualized in your eyes.

There is a big difference between Obaluje and Atuniluse...

Take note of that
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Charmingrascal(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cammo:

Yoruba nason now.
I loff you

He should have used Yoruba.

Whatever he says we have gotten the message and we loff him too.
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yoruenglish..... grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by ShadowCracker(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

There is a big difference between Obaluje and Atuniluse...
Take note of that
There is a big difference between odale (saboteurs), and omoluabi.
Odua a gbe awa omoluabi, odale ni o ni gbe.
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by joyandfaith: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ta lo ni ko so ede oyinbo
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Monogamy: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

There is a big difference between odale (saboteurs), and omoluabi.

Odua a gbe awa omoluabi, odale ni o ni gbe.

EndSars, Igboho with herdsmen palava, the just concluded June 12 protest are just some of the sacrifices I have made for my region in averting chaos and confusion...

Odale would rather be part of those who want chaos and confusion to happen in the same region they claimed they care about.. Just wondering If Igboho was allowed to interfere in the Ondo-herdsmen crisis, may be we would have had UGM version in SW...

Odale will surely bale lo.. That one na sure banker..
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Onepeople: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
I know most of the people hating on igboho are paid cretins whose only assignment on this forum is to create division and cause confusion, Mr Sunday ogboho wether ur English is sound or not is inconsequential, what is of paramount importance is the motive ,which is the major reason the people of south west region are solidly behind you.
Those who will come here to mock you are still the same people who were busy defending the gibberish the clueless idiot called president was delivering on national television.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by IJOBA11: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish
E PAIN THIS BORORO HERDER grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by IJOBA11: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
BKayy:
Criticise him all you want, I love the fact that he is original unlike most idiotic chameleons that fake American accent like cursed Nigerian celebrities.
A man that fakes accent is not trustworthy.
Igboho came before Yoruba nation as an original Yoruba man. He came to his people as he is. As they are with no remorse.
Respect that.
Love from Biafra
LOUDER

BORORO NAIRALAND TERRORISTS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME

CC
ASGARD73
MONOGAMY
ONIONBANDIT
ABDUL OJIOFOR
ABDUL MEKABOY
ABDUL SEUNMSG
ABDUL VAUGHANLANREWAJ

THE PREFIX THAT STARTS WITH ABDUL ARE THE REAL FULANI SOUTHERN SLAVES WHILE THE NONE ABDULS ARE THE FUTA BORORO JALONIANS THAT WAS PAID TO CAUSE DISUNITY IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by flokii: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
You have done well Chief Sunday Igboho.. you're a true son of the soil

I like the fact that you lead from the frontlines not like some leading from the shadows in far away London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by iluvdonjazzy: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
So the guy is this cool headed
Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
LOUDER

BORORO NAIRALAND TERRORISTS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME

CC
ASGARD73
MONOGAMY
ONIONBANDIT
ABDUL OJIOFOR
ABDUL MEKABOY
ABDUL SEUNMSG
ABDUL VAUGHANLANREWAJ

THE PREFIX THAT STARTS WITH ABDUL ARE THE REAL FULANI SOUTHERN SLAVES WHILE THE NONE ABDULS ARE THE FUTA BORORO JALONIANS THAT WAS PAID TO CAUSE DISUNITY IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA

IJOBA11 zuo ike b4 you receive a very hot slap from me.
Mention me again and receive hot slap.IPOB bandit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Thanks Yoruba Nation Agitators In English by T9ksy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We don't care wether u speak English or not.

Your spoken English language is not our concern, it is your zeal and passion to stand, stay and fight for what is right that we appreciate.

True Yoruba sons and daughters love you, we appreciate your doggedness, Western education is never a barrier to achieving Yoruba Nation.

We might decide to make Yoruba our official language when we get Odua Nation.

Once we get Odua nation, we will DEFINITELY make yoruba, our official language.

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Dream Is Dead And Buried With Kanu's Arrest - Discuss / Over 80 Burnt To Death At Egbema "Bunkering" Site / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.