Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut (3036 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Model Rene reveals what her husband bought for her in place of groundnut she sent him out for.

According to tweets from @Irizzzy who shared and revealed that she only sent her husband to buy her groundnut to eat but he come back home with a Lexus Car instead.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/model-rene-shares-photo-of-new-car-her.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Bola146(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by HRSweetness(f): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
You sent him to buy you peanut, he came home with a Lexus. Next time, send him to get you Amala, he'll most deff return with a a duplex.

Fabulousness everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by kilmot: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Who I go send to buy me groundnut now?

God please send me my groundnut buyer.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Onyi22(f): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations sis, that's the kind of man we are praying for
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
This is so romantic.. Congrats to the lucky model
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by happybee: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Social media! cool
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Theboy21: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Attention seekers everywhere you look undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations sis, that's the kind of man we are praying for

aunty no go marry.. dey dey whine ya sef
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
That was how I sent my GF to buy me a charger , and she came back with iPhone 11 pro max ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
Model Rene reveals what her husband bought for her in place of groundnut she sent him out for.

According to tweets from @Irizzzy who shared and revealed that she only sent her husband to buy her groundnut to eat but he come back home with a Lexus Car instead.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/model-rene-shares-photo-of-new-car-her.html?m=0
wish i can find a man like this.. For which market dem dey??
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by ngreel(f): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Instablogger9ja:

According to tweets from @Irizzzy who shared and revealed that she only sent her husband to buy her groundnut to eat but he come back home with a Lexus Car instead. Congratulations I tap from it

Read more
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Testate(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's a coincidence of course. He had been planning to get it for you a long time ago.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Testate(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
wish i can find a man like this.. For which market dem dey??
If you are not a good wife you won't get such. What you will get is a hot slap instead of the groundnut you sent him. grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut by Khd95(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
First sign of kayanmata, you sent him to buy groundnuts like houseboy grin

Second signs, wait make I sip kunu first till this hit fp

(1) (Reply)

Full Defination Of Dagrin / Hot Or Not? Iyanya's Outfit To Soundcity Premium Party In Ghana Last Night / Rihanna Wears Blue Lipstick, See-through Shirt And Fur Varsity Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.