Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (67149 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Newton85: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Mikel stay away from politics, learn from the omoluabis, they are now slaves to the àbokis. Don't sell yourself for a pot of portage that will later Purge you. Don't be like the unstable omoluabis who talk from both sides of their mouth like FFK.
Learn from abiola experience now. No matter how you lick àbokis yansh, their agenda to suck Nigeria dry remain the same.
What is this one writing?
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by stickle(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
The new ATM in town

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Springboot: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Truth is, most of our rich brothers from South East don't support Biafra and to make it worse, they do not like Nnamdi kanu to lead them, it's mostly illiterates and jobless youths that wants Biafra, before you quote me, I'm full blooded Igbo from Arochukwu in Abia state.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmm, I won't vote for him.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by toye440: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
This one wey everybody they go collect their largess so wetin I still dey wait for abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by naikeboy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nonsense that idiotic man na only him be the youth for Nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by LordPsalm(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Its now obvious to me why i NEVER supported u in Chelsea even tho ur a Nigerian footballer.
I wonder wetin Yahayya Bello give una sha...
No wonder he said ALL the youths want him to be their president���
Tufiakwa.
Mikel, iwu otula
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Priceless49(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Everybody just dey cash out from this idiot called governor.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by mudiana(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
na where money dey this idiot dey run go. stupid sombori.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Kingharzyz(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Like play like play this guy fit become our next president oooo… hey mogbeeee
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Kutunban: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
How can you be rich and be patronizing govt officials that have nothing to offer

He has a big farm investment in Kogi.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by FarahAideed: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kutunban:

He has a big farm investment in Kogi.

Ohhh ..makes sense now
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Fivepercent: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol..Baba twins wan be NFF president
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
moshino:

Do you feel better now.
Good question! I think that individual needs a big Hug it might make it feel.better but i doubt it will. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mikel loves nigeria and Yahaya Bello so much he married a Russian woman, has Russian kids and lives in Russia.

Ewu gambia!
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tdave01:
"Your Excellency Sir, I have heard and seen a lot you are doing for youths of Nigeria: not just Kogi State youths alone and I am happy to meet you today. I made a decision you are the FIRST Person I will visit when I enter Nigeria and I am here. I will use my contact and resources to support your aspiration because I believe it's time to have a Youth as President in Nigeria" ~ Mike Obi.

If the above quotation is true, them Mikel Obi must be sick.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Mikel Obi no support Peter Obi, there is God ooo

Shut The trash, useless abacha can't insult his lords, besides we run all yorubas prostitutes here as cheap as 200 naira.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Sunday2021: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
BiafIntel:
Some of our Igbo people are just daft and dumb. It was Kelechi flying nigerian flag and now this fool called Mikel Obi supporting this fulani man only because as he said, he wants youth to rule his nigeria. What has governance got to do with being a youth or not? What about the institutions that make leaders be accountable to the people they lead? All these lacks in nigeria, so how can youth president bring change? Moreover, anyone still looking up to 2023 election must have his or her head examined. The contraption known as nigeria is finished and ONLY in Biafra lies our hope and Biafra MUST be restored.
A kid has spoken!
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Read more

Yahaya Bello is egbira and not Fulani
BiafIntel:
Some of our Igbo people are just daft and dumb. It was Kelechi flying nigerian flag and now this fool called Mikel Obi supporting this fulani man only because as he said, he wants youth to rule his nigeria. What has governance got to do with being a youth or not? What about the institutions that make leaders be accountable to the people they lead? All these lacks in nigeria, so how can youth president bring change? Moreover, anyone still looking up to 2023 election must have his or her head examined. The contraption known as nigeria is finished and ONLY in Biafra lies our hope and Biafra MUST be restored.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Bishop4real: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

What are your achievements in life to have the temerity of tagging somebody like Mikel Obi dumb & daft? Are you normal at all? Don't he have right of choice again?
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Why critice d most decorated Nigerian player & one of d best captain super eagles has had. The dude said 'he has heard' so d person that told him about yeyeye bello didn't tell him d truth and he acted upon d information he had,ofcourse,he doesn't live in Nigeria. It could be one of d binhari media cow(bmc) that mislead him.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Love4mikids(f): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please,enough of this trash.All of you in diaspora must make a resolution to live in Nigeria as you force any regret on us.Nonsense!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by domido(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dem don deceive Mikel.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
how can Nigeria get better a country when we've majority of stupid and slowpoke voters as citizens

imagine someone defending Buhari breach of oath, rule of law and ridicule of constitution he made oath to uphold

insane people everywhere. if Nigerians aren't insane in majority, Buhari had no business in politics and that useless Tinubu and other thieves from Southeast
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by dododawa1: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria is funny and Nnamdi KANU fighting another course.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by OgaSeun: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

You are a fool. Yahaya Bello is not a FULANI man..
Though he is a Foolish man too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.