Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Watch : She Posted This And Asked The Guys To Beat Her Chest Lady Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch : She Posted This And Asked The Guys To Beat Her Chest Lady Blows Hot (1345 Views)

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Toyin Lawani's Staff Massages Her Chest During Spa Session / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch : She Posted This And Asked The Guys To Beat Her Chest Lady Blows Hot by Aysup247: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
The Instagram sensational model with name handle Brown Boco @thick_sexy9 throws some twist questions to her male followers on Instagram after posting this video.

Brown Boco once again comes out with a sexy lingerie video of herself with asking her male followers to beat her chest if they can.

In her grossing outfit video which barley shows her gifted watermelon juicy gift asks the guys if they can catch her and beat her chest .

After posting the video Brown Boco has since be bombarded with lots of emojis on her messages some guys send her request to meet up or some even ask if they get chance to grab the juice .

Brown Boco never keeps stopping to dish her fans catchy video to keep them following and coming back to her .

In the video Brown Boco says :

“Just want to show you guys my flat tommy” you can’t beat my chest for this”

In her questions Brown a.k.a thick_sexy9 also asks why it is not possible to feature some guys in her live session .she said:

“Can’t feature you guys in my live show , it’s not possible”

It will be recalled that Brown Boco was challenged by some of her followers over her explicit dressing while in Ramadan but to our surprise the sensational model reply Stop Being Offended By My Dressing Am Proud Muslim Lady Shuns Critics.

Watch the video of Brown Boco asking guy to come and beat her chest here
https://blendng.com/watch-she-posted-this-and-asked-the-guys-to-beat-her-chest-instagram-model-brown-boco-blows-the-air/

Re: Watch : She Posted This And Asked The Guys To Beat Her Chest Lady Blows Hot by money121(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Endtime bobi

(1) (Reply)

Did Saga Of Big Brother Undersell Himself ? He Is The Most Talented On The Show / Why Wizkid Haven't Reply To Carter Efe's Machala Song / “why I Change My Mind Every Time I Decide To Leave My Husband” - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.