Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Just Found Out DAX Is Of Igbo Lineage. :o - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just Found Out DAX Is Of Igbo Lineage. :o (515 Views)

Download Album: Dax - Pain Paints Paintings [zip] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Dax - I Don’t Want Another Sorry Ft. Trippie Redd / 2pac Reincarnation Album Dax Download Afriwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out DAX Is Of Igbo Lineage. :o by HealerH: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
In my opinion, this guy is currently one of the realest anglophone rapper worldwide.

I was watching his remix of 2Pac's "Changes" when I saw the name "danielnwosu". I searched up his biography and it was true... That's his name.

Who's been listening to his songs? What do you think about his talent... Underrated or overrated? Drop your favorite song from him and your favorite line from one of his songs.

My Dax' favorite song is "Youworthit.org" ft Hopsin.
Favorite line "...Huh, a don will be formed if you working, the pain is a burden".

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out DAX Is Of Igbo Lineage. :o by heniford2: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
This guy can Rap chia so talented listen to his Songs have all of his Ep even the new one mama

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out DAX Is Of Igbo Lineage. :o by Mabella2550(f): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dope rapper, love his songs .
Re: Just Found Out DAX Is Of Igbo Lineage. :o by ThatsONYI: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2022
... smiley ...

Dax is underrated.

(1) (Reply)

‘black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Prologue EP Released With Tems’ Cover / Breaking News ! ! ! / Sensational Green Gee Is Here With The Song Of 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.