Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. (786 Views)

What Fela Durotoye Had To Say About Peter Obi 5 Years Ago (video) / What Fela Said About Buhari And North... A Must Read For Youths / See What Fela Durotoye Did To His Wife(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by ygowon: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Whose government was Fela singing about here? Beast of no nation

Make you hear this one o
Power against indiscipline o
Na nigeria government oo
Them dey talkioo
My people are useless
My people are senseless
My people are indiscipline
Na nigeria governmentioo
Them dey talk be that

My people are useless
My people are senseless
I never hear that before oo
Make government talkioo
My people are useless
My people are senseless
Na nigeria governmentioo
Them dey talk be that
Which kind talk be that tioo
Na craze talk be that tioo
Na animal talk be that tioo
Many leaders as you see them
Na different disguise them dey oo
Animal in human skiin
Animal e putu tie oo
Animal e wear agbada
Animal e putu suitoo ×2
This disguise leaders oo nawa for them
Them hold meeting everywhere o
Them reach america ×2
Them call the place o United Nations

1 Like

Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by OnionBandit(f): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nonsense song from an overrated "legend"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by ygowon: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
Hahaha! Fela is overrated? You be confirm fulani boy. Fela gives you the message real. You are given the reality.

The fulani government painted him bad as they are currently painting Kanu so people won't believe and listen to him but today, Fela has been vindicated.

The government made fela seem evil and corrupt because he was protesting against them

3 Likes

Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by ygowon: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Suffer dey Africa, pa pa ra pa
I suffer dey, pa pa ra pa
Condition dey e, pa pa ra pa
Me I no say you be African man
And we dey suffer, pa pa ra pa
Which condition you dey I don't know
The condition me I dey me I know
My condition don reach make I act
If your condition today make you shake
And you still dey not talk the way you feel
Make you open your two ears very well
To hear the truth talk me I dey talk
Listen make you dey agree for me
Every day and night you dey hear me talk
One day you self you agree with me
To dey act the way as you dey feel
Remember if you no act your own
One day of course we must die

2 Likes

Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by budaatum: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol. When Buhari said some people are lazy fuqs they said he was lying. Listen to the Great Abami Eda tell us how lazy we are!

Remember, we the people are the leaders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs

budaatum:

The government is not made up of Martians who came from Mars! The government is made up of people from amongst ourselves whom we ourselves elected to rule over ourselves.

If we do not like how the current leaders we elected are leading us, na democracy we de, we just wait 4 years and elect from amongst ourselves those who will lead us as we would like ourselves to be led.

But if we keep thinking it is our so called leaders who are solely responsible for misleading us, then we obviously have learnt nothing since we got the power to democratically lead ourselves and will likely make the same mistake of electing the wrong leaders from amongst ourselves to lead us at the next election and will likely make the same mistake at the election after the next one and the one after that.

By the election of say 2031 I think and hope, perhaps we shall then have learnt that no one but ourselves can free ourselves from the hell of no jobs and etc that we have ourselves created for ourselves.

I have immense faith in us despite your continued objection!

Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by SLAP44: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
ygowon:
Hahaha! Fela is overrated? You be confirm fulani boy. Fela gives you the message real. You are given the reality.

The fulani government painted him bad as they are currently painting Kanu so people won't believe and listen to him but today, Fela has been vindicated.

The government made fela seem evil and corrupt because he was protesting against them

Unknown soldiers () threw Fela's mother from an upstair and she fell and died.
Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by ygowon: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
The government fought him because he was exposing their nyash
SLAP44:

Unknown soldiers (Hassan Idris) threw Fela's mother from an upstair and she fell and died.
Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:

Fulani dullard
Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by IJOBA11: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2021
ygowon:
Whose government was Fela singing about here? Beast of no nation

Make you hear this one o
Power against indiscipline o
Na nigeria government oo
Them dey talkioo
My people are useless
My people are senseless
Na nigeria governmentioo
Them dey talk be that

My people are useless
My people are senseless
I never hear that before oo
Make government talkioo
My people are useless
My people are senseless
Na nigeria governmentioo
Them dey talk be that
Which kind talk be that tioo
Na craze talk be that tioo
Many leaders as you see them
Na different disguise them dey oo
Animal in human skiin
Animal e putu tie oo
Animal e wear agbada
Animal e putu suitoo ×2
This disguise leaders oo nawa for them
Them hold meeting everywhere o
Them reach america ×2
Them call the place o United Nations

FELA IS AN INFIDEL ACCORDING TO ISHAQ AKINTOLA FOLLOWERS
Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by IJOBA11: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2021
ygowon:

The fulani government of binhari painted him bad as they are currently painting Kanu so people won't believe and listen to him but today, Fela has been vindicated.

The government of Binhari made fela seem evil and corrupt because he was protesting against them
FIXED

1 Like

Re: What Fela Could See, Others Could Not See. Today, It Is Happening Again. by ygowon: 12:52am On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
FELA IS AN INFIDEL ACCORDING TO ISHAQ AKINTOLA FOLLOWERS
unfortunate people

(1) (Reply)

If East Tries To Go, We Will Create Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers States - Gowon 1967 / Sudden Death Awaits Those Plotting Senator Kalu’s Downfall Says Prophet Joshua / BREAKING: North Dominates As Nigeria’s CJN Swears In 18 Appeal Court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.