Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land (495 Views)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths Against Ballot Box Snatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by ygowon: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
This message is for those fulani boys who create accounts as igbos to discourage them from protecting their land. Igbos are not cowards.

Fulani has been using their divide and conquers tactic since 1900 to instill fear and cause division among people. This is one of the reasons the southern nigeria have never united. The unity of the south is the end of the fulani hegemony in Nigeria. This tactic is not new and here is where Fela talked about it in Sorrow Tears and Blood.

Everybody run, run, run
Everybody scatter, scatter
Someone nearly died
Some people lost some bread
Someone just die
Police dey come, army dey come
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
All done cool down, brother
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them leave sorrow, tears, and blood
Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark
La, la, la, la
My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear
We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go

Ah
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own
Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
Regular trademark (them regular trademark)
That is why

1 Like

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by ygowon: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
The job of the fulani BMC is to always give us the reason to fear defending our land so they can conquer with their fulani herdsmen killing. You see them creating threads here and there painting southeast like is war ridden forgetting their northeast that has been taken over by boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by IJOBA11: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
YOU DIDNT INVITE ABDUL MEKAKID AND ONE ALHAJA LAIDAT

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by ygowon: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
If Fela had ran out of the country like Nnamdi Kanu, he would have been alive to remind us of all he said today. Nigerians can never learn. He who fights and run like Nnamdi Kanu, lives to fight again.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by ygowon: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go kill
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go quench
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)

1 Like

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by MalcoImX: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't seem to understand this rabid fear of the Fulani, or is it made up thinking it would catalyze iPoB's secessionist agenda?

Or, are there still Fulani grazing in the SE?

How did the Fulani occupy these people's mental space that they seem everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by IJOBA11: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2021
MalcoImX:
I don't seem to understand this rabid fear of the Fulani, or is it made up thinking it would catalyze iPoB's secessionist agenda?

Or, are there still Fulani grazing in the SE?

How did the Fulani occupy these people's mental space that they seem everywhere?
ANOTHER BORORO HERD TERRORIST
Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by MalcoImX: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANOTHER BORORO HERD TERRORIST
Answer the question:

How did the Fulani occupy your mental states that they seem omnipresent?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Cowards Advising Igbo Youths Against Defending Their Land by Princesaha: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2021
They know they can't withstand the Igbos. Only ESN gave their terrorist boys bloody nose. Now their military boys are everywhere harassing innocent people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defaults On Mambilla’s $200m Settlement Agreement, Incurs Heavy Penalty / Kwara Speaker Describes Oludofian's Death As A Great Loss / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.