Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

United States Business (new Jersey) To Sell Products/electronics In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / United States Business (new Jersey) To Sell Products/electronics In Nigeria (1590 Views)

United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United States Business (new Jersey) To Sell Products/electronics In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 04, 2011
I just started a business in New Jersey and I would like to see if selling my products in Nigeria is a possibility. You can find the complete supply of products at

http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/ProductStore.aspx

If you or someone you know is interested in selling these products in Nigeria, please send an email to ucmelaleuca@yahoo.com

This business is profitable, but I am open to your ideas, as well.  If you have any ideas about selling different products in Nigeria, including electronics, clothes, etc., again please contact me.  For example, if you know you have a market for cell phones, digital cameras, certain clothes or shoes and you can explain to me how you will sell them, I'd like to hear from you.  Buying and shipping these items to Nigeria is not going to be a problem.  You will order the products/items through me and I will ship them to you in Nigeria.  You will be compensated based on the sales you make.  This amount will be agreed upon before any business begins.   

I am a business woman and I am not in the business of losing money, so if you have a business idea that will likely make a profit and is LEGAL, please contact me.

Thank You.

Uchenna C.
Re: United States Business (new Jersey) To Sell Products/electronics In Nigeria by gabng(m): 3:45am On May 05, 2011
Can u pls send me an email? I have sowething u will be intrested. gabrielmorka@msn.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Fx Broker Accept Nigeria Visa/master Cards / Nafdac Registration Help / Where Can I Import Brand New Cheap Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.