Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Which Is The First Child? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The First Child? (480 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child / Why Do Yorubas Call A First Child Born Out Of Wedlock Boluwatife?? / EXCLUSIVE: Ooni Ife And Queen Naomi Are Expecting Their First Child Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The First Child? by medropoly(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
There have always been speculations about twin babies, some people says it's the first child that is the senior (which I fully support) while most people tends to believe that it's the second child that is the senior.
My family isn't left out in this confusion as my mother gave birth to twin, many people told her it's the second child that's the senior, even my grandmother confirmed it so, but I stood ground with the pastor who believe the first child is the senior.
"They claim that the first child was sent to the world by the second child"

To me, "I see this as fallacy and old fake believes. angry Who ever comes first is the senior be it with just two seconds he came out"

...so what's your view?

Re: Which Is The First Child? by fidel2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
It's the second my friend.... according to my mom..... reason, cos the second child is the one who will send the first child to check how the world looks like.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The First Child? by majamajic(m): 4:41am On Jun 14, 2021
fidel2:
It's the second my friend.... according to my mom..... reason, cos the second child is the one who will send the first child to check how the world looks like.

So your jnr bro senior u cos he first sent u 2 yrs before he came ?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The First Child? by medropoly(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
fidel2:

I think you got it all wrong
Re: Which Is The First Child? by medropoly(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
majamajic:

So your jnr bro senior u cos he first sent u 2 yrs before he came ?

Help me ask am grin

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy Is For The Lazy / Liberatedgirl Is A Fraud , By Datboredberry / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.