Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Health living Tip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health living Tip (255 Views)

Do You Know? Daily Health Tip For Sunday October 1 / Do You Know? Daily Health Tip For Saturday September 30 / Do You Know? Daily Health Tip -Friday September 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health living Tip by nonyene: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2021
To ensure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately
Cultivate cheerfulness and maintain and interest in life.
and lastly most important sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Re: Health living Tip by nonyene: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2021
frozen70:

Why not introduce pap the add then milk and start giving solid food to support him

I don't want to know where the father is but face that child squarely so that next time you think twice
I am sir. the dad left and followed his old time ex to his home town who is from the same tribe with him, some said he was bewitched. please sir help me if you can no mater how little please
Re: Health living Tip by nonyene: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: U.S. Ramps Up Issuance Of Student Visas To Nigerians / Please Any Drugs For Cellulitis Or What Can I Use To Cure It. / Ct Scan In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.