Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Discover This Amazing Secret Of How To Use Modify Header & Multiple Accounts - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Discover This Amazing Secret Of How To Use Modify Header & Multiple Accounts (1383 Views)

Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month / Discover And Use 10mb 100 Naira Data Bundles For More Than 1 Month On Your Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover This Amazing Secret Of How To Use Modify Header & Multiple Accounts by Presegs(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2011
Discover the amazing secret that will allow you to use modify header to sign in into any website like facebook,gmail,twitter,yahoomail etc

without loggingin into https sites like facebook,twitter,yahoomail,gmail etc via a proxy site called sneakeme and not

having to pay for MTN data bundles subscription like that of 10mb,25mb,100mb and lots more and browse any website with your mozilla firefox and flock

browser and also get the softwares that you will treat your mozilla firefox as different browsers when opened and this will give you this opportunity of

signing in into different accounts of different users without the need of signing out any of the accounts i.e sign in into your

account,brothers,sisters,friends and lots more on the same browser(mozilla firefox) without you signing out of any of the accounts.

I will also teach you how to make your Mozila firefox browse three time faster compared to it's normal speed.

I will give out all these for just a token of one thousand naira (1,000) for the first 100 people that will take action now and here is how to place your order for all these;

I should preferred it via bank account but for your convenience,Send a 1,000 equivalent recharge card voucher to my no

08039614606 with your email that you want to receive the package in and once your card is being received,you will

receive you package within 2hrs.Believe me! !! and you can mail me on internetbrowsingsetup@gmail.com
Re: Discover This Amazing Secret Of How To Use Modify Header & Multiple Accounts by Presegs(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2011
I've been using modify header for MTN FBT browsing on my PC for more than 7 months nows and it's still working so fast and I think I should make other

people to benefit from this.

Cut your browsing expenses for real and you can also make money configuring this for people or your follow students for them to use it for browsing and

assignment with no need for them subscribing for data bundles whenever they want to browse with Mozilla Firefox and Flock Browser
Re: Discover This Amazing Secret Of How To Use Modify Header & Multiple Accounts by ziccoit: 7:56am On May 05, 2011
Presegs:

[s]Discover the amazing secret that will allow you to use modify header  to sign in into any website like facebook,gmail,twitter,yahoomail etc   

without loggingin into https sites like facebook,twitter,yahoomail,gmail etc via a proxy site called sneakeme and not

having to pay for MTN data bundles subscription like that of 10mb,25mb,100mb and lots more and browse any website with your mozilla firefox and flock

browser and also get the softwares that you will treat your mozilla firefox as different browsers when opened and this will give you this opportunity of

signing in into different accounts of different users without the need of signing out any of the accounts  i.e sign in into your

account,brothers,sisters,friends and lots more on the same browser(mozilla firefox) without you signing out of any of the accounts.

I will also teach you how to make your Mozila firefox browse three time faster compared to it's  normal speed.

I will give out all these for just a token of one thousand naira (1,000) for the first 100 people that will take action now and here is how to place your order for all these;

I should preferred it via bank account but for your convenience,Send a 1,000 equivalent recharge card voucher to my no

08039614606 with your email that you want to receive the package in and once your card is being received,you will

receive you package within 2hrs.Believe me! !! and you can mail me on internetbrowsingsetup@gmail.com[/s]
Presegs:

[s]I've been using modify header for MTN FBT browsing on my PC for more than 7 months nows and it's still working so fast and I think I should make other

people to benefit from this.

Cut your browsing expenses for real and you can also make money configuring this for people or your follow students for them to use it for browsing and

assignment with no need for them subscribing for data bundles whenever they want to browse with Mozilla Firefox and Flock Browser
[/s]

Stop all this rubbish before it is too late.
Re: Discover This Amazing Secret Of How To Use Modify Header & Multiple Accounts by Presegs(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2011
Stop all this rubbish before it is too late.

I reserve my comment! !!

(1) (Reply)

Customised Very High Systems For Sale / Ipad2 Wi-fi + 3G | Ipad3 Wi-fi + 4G | Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones / [PIC] Brand New 14" Dell Inspiron N4030 Intel Core I3-380m 2gb Ddr3 Ram,85k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.