Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" (4775 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by biafrasun: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2021
Evil country, zoo, evil forest.
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by flamingREED(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Video or photos..
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by MansoryMX(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2021
What is really wrong with all these Eastern governors! There is an invasion going on on the East and all these Governors are still playing politics with their ancestral lands. Na wa ooo! We all know the Nigeria Army is compromised and filled with Jihadist and extremists! This country needs to divide ooo! I keep on saying this because we are not ready for what’s coming!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by pek(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
this is true it happen that way but the thing was the Army people started burning down peoples house , market, church and killing the ohiafia indigenous people so the called for help right know nobody is staying at ohiafia community everyone has fleed I blame the army why attack people when you don't know the road and is they community killing them burn they houses why naw if it where you will you be calm
I will excuse your writing. But a question for you. Are you in Ohafia?
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by mcjohny(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
not fake true
Even if its true, i choose not to believe
Do you know what that means. soldiers came and you dealt with them, meaning they should come with more sophisticated plans next time and that wouldnt go well with the people of the community considering their level of stupidity and wickedness
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by CelebCircle: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Denrele Finally Open Up On Why He Started Dating Men.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEHs8YxiSyI
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by Ezmans: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
East to become yobe & borno failled, so this is there another style of zombism
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=koondog post=102697722][/quote]which place did this incident happened?
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by heniford2: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Yeah
pek:
I will excuse your writing. But a question for you. Are you in Ohafia?
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by heniford2: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
mcjohny:

Even if its true, i choose not to believe
Do you know what that means. soldiers came and you dealt with them, meaning they should come with more sophisticated plans next time and that wouldnt go well with the people of the community considering their level of stupidity and wickedness
the community is empty know as we speak all has disappeared into thick bush army going inside bush to look for them is a sucidal mission the will kill them like rat how do you see army killing people your suppose to protect why know one of the army shooting at an innocent young they, the boy crying I am a student of ABUS am not UNKNOWN GUNMAN OR ESN oh Please my school I'd is with me the ignored the and killed that boy the village where vexed by that act angry if it was not Orji uzor kalu the will kill every army when i saw the video young man crying because of that young guys death i shead tears thing is painful
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Igbere TV News is the media arm of IPOB. I suggest Jubril do something about that very fast.

The CEO should be arrested and interrogated and the company suspended.
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Garrithe1st:
FAKE NEWS
Lol ee no favour you, you call amm fake news
Oy 18 unknown gun men was killed you can now jubilat like you won lottery

2 Likes

Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by igbowoman: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ohafia people are warriors of old
Re: Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" by alfasexy: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Some news are just too sweet to ready.

Lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / Should Boko Haram Be Granted Amnesty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.