Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Rise And Fall Of Chopbarh (Lessons to Learn) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Rise And Fall Of Chopbarh (Lessons to Learn) (482 Views)

DOCUMENTARY: The Rise And Fall Of Twitch | What Happened To Twitch? / 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? / The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Chopbarh (Lessons to Learn) by ChuckKingston(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2021
For a while now, I've been following reading about the chopbarh game to understand how they started so well only to end up in such an incredible way in spite of their ties with Naira Marley.
Such betting game concept was really embraced by a good number of Nigerians who were already enjoying it, only to hear that it had lost its relevance.

Should I blame the economic policies of Nigeria for their fall, or cold it be an administrative failure on their part?

What's your thought on this guys

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Chopbarh (Lessons to Learn) by ChuckKingston(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2021
What do you guys think

(1) (Reply)

Sold / . / Please I Need Dollar Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.