Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor (1269 Views)

Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / What If Eriksen Was A Nigerian Playing CAF Nations Cup In Abuja? / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by gistsmill04: 5:05am On Jun 14, 2021
The Denmark medical doctor has reliably informed that the 29-year-old Christian Eriksen suffered cardiac arrest a cardiac arrest during Denmark’s Euro 2020 fixture with Finland.

Eriksen, 29, collapsed to the turf in the first half of the Group B fixture and was quickly attended by players and medical doctors who sprinted to his aid.

The Inter Milan playmaker was stretchered off the pitch after receiving lengthy treatment and taken to hospital, where his condition stabilised.

The Danish FA provided a promising update on Eriksen’s condition on Sunday morning, saying he had been in touch with his teammates and would be kept in hospital to be monitored.

Denmark’s sporting director Peter Moller, team doctor Morten Boesen and head coach Kasper Hjulmand were in attendance at the press conference.

Boesen said: “We don’t have an explanation for what happened.

“I didn’t see it live, I saw it on the screen after it happened. You have seen the same as me, but there’s no explanation so far.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/christian-eriksen-was-gone-we-did-cardiac-resuscitation-doctor.html

Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by Authoreety: 5:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Misleading topic

4 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by Karlovych: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed Delighted that he is still alive and well, it might have been different in a certain African country that don't take health care seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Misleading topic
was gone is different from is gone, truly if not for simon Kjaer that performed CPR and made sure erikson didn't swallow his tongue before the medics team arrived guy forget it the guy was gone
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by traveluk: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2021
See country where the system is ok

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by paulolee(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2021
so touching....happy he is still alive
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by paulolee(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
was gone is different from is gone, truly if not for simon Kjaer that performed CPR and made sure erikson didn't swallow his tongue before the medics team arrived guy forget it the guy was gone
no lies bro...I think it was d captain dt i see rushed to do the CPR on him when d others were calling n waiting for medics..
I see they is a big reason to learn dt stuff bcoz u can save lives with it.
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2021
paulolee:

no lies bro...I think it was d captain dt i see rushed to do the CPR on him when d others were calling n waiting for medics..
I see they is a big reason to learn dt stuff bcoz u can save lives with it.
the captain name is simon Kjaer as I stated above
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by onomeabuja: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Misleading topic
i tels u bros undecided

Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by Rickmann: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2021
gistsmill04:
The Denmark medical doctor has reliably informed that the 29-year-old Christian Eriksen suffered cardiac arrest a cardiac arrest during Denmark’s Euro 2020 fixture with Finland.

Eriksen, 29, collapsed to the turf in the first half of the Group B fixture and was quickly attended by players and medical doctors who sprinted to his aid.

The Inter Milan playmaker was stretchered off the pitch after receiving lengthy treatment and taken to hospital, where his condition stabilised.

The Danish FA provided a promising update on Eriksen’s condition on Sunday morning, saying he had been in touch with his teammates and would be kept in hospital to be monitored.

Denmark’s sporting director Peter Moller, team doctor Morten Boesen and head coach Kasper Hjulmand were in attendance at the press conference.

Boesen said: “We don’t have an explanation for what happened.

“I didn’t see it live, I saw it on the screen after it happened. You have seen the same as me, but there’s no explanation so far.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/christian-eriksen-was-gone-we-did-cardiac-resuscitation-doctor.html

Seeing the Danish players surround eriksen as he was been treated warmed my heart, a gesture like no other..i'm so happy he s been stabilized.
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I don't understand that swallow his tongue part pls
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by Lekan111(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
We hope to see him on the field soon
Re: Christian Eriksen Was Gone; We Did Cardiac Resuscitation - Doctor by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Miracood2:
I don't understand that swallow his tongue part pls
some say someone that is unconscious can bite his tongue and inflict more injury to himself,while some say they hold the tongue from going inside in other for the CPR to be successful like when performing CPR the tongue might block air from into the person's body so they have to hold it while others believe the tongue stuff is just a myth .

(1) (Reply)

My 989,962 Naira Live Withdrawal From Bet9ja / Why Next Year Uefa Champions League Winner Will Be An English Team From Epl / World Cup Fever - Brasil 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.