Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) (872 Views)

Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) / Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by Lite9ja(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Popular fashion designer and Ayo Makun (AY) Brother, Omoniyi Makun who is populaly known as Yomi Casual has taken to his Instagram page to thank God for his life.

Apparently he was involved in a motor accident but to God be the glory he survived. Yomi Casual Accident, Yomi Casual Survives Accident, Yomi Casual.

See Photos:-

https://www.lite9ja.com.ng/yomi-casual-survives-motor-accident-photos/

Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by Nukilia: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2021
A second chance at life... cheesy
No supporter/voter of APC will die in this country, they must live to enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by OnionBandit(f): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Nukilia:
A second chance at life... cheesy
No supporter/voter of APC will die in this country, they must live to enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Amen
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by thesicilian: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2021
Driving on Nigeria roads at night is a nightmare
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by DankemzI(m): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Why will you drink and drive? It's just like going raw on a public LovePeddler
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by greatbrian(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Nice SUV though.... I actually came to see what he drives.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by Pmpm: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Glory b to God
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by OfficialDJ: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
greatbrian:
Nice SUV though.... I actually came to see what he drives.
the three musketeers;Yomi, Alex and ik ogbonna all have camaros with their 'chop life' banner all over
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by greatbrian(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2021
OfficialDJ:
the three musketeers;Yomi, Alex and ik ogbonna all have camaros with their 'chop life' banner all over

They should have tried something more sleek beautiful and encompassing. I mean an Audi grin
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by traveluk: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Thank God oooo

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by HQofGilhem: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way to be saved from Pershing is by Believing in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.
Re: Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos) by HQofGilhem: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way to be saved from Pershing is by believing in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Spotted Recording New Music With Wizkid Before Death. Fire Track⚡� / BBNaija: Yerins Signs Endorsement Deal With Wanim Empire / Kim Kardashian Rocks Head-to-toe Leather Outfit To New York Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.