Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

All In One Business Management Software - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / All In One Business Management Software (816 Views)

Business Management System / Get Efficient It Software For Your Business Management At Affordable Cost!!! / All In One: Business Interpreter, Sourcing Agent, Business Assistant In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All In One Business Management Software by AGBOKOJO(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Managing your business may not always be easy but Prowebpos App simplifies and makes it easy for you, more easier than you ever imagined.

The top brands that you admire their growth and business management are using tools like this to keep up with their business. You too should a step forward this new year and get this software now.

With this software, you get A complete POS System that helps you manage all aspects of your business with:

Personalized Setups
Free support
One on one training
Multiple stores & Locations
Unlimited transactions
Advanced reporting
Stock Management
Accounting system
Custom Invoices
Intuitive POS
CRM & HRM
Life time free updates

Do you see how this
could work for you?
Call 09062164866

Re: All In One Business Management Software by AGBOKOJO(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2021
My time was really wasted today and here I am fuming and deciding not to go to Mama Kay stores again.

Here’s what happened,

I needed to get something, it was urgent so I dashed at my house quickly running to this store close by, I was so much in a hurry that I stumbled on a stone.

I got into the store, mama Kay was having a rough time with one of her girls, she had not recorded some of their expenses from last 2 weeks and records were not balancing. Well, that was none of my business.

“Please give me Epoch Card
“I’m coming. How many do you want? ..another sales girl answered me as she moved to the counters to get them

“Bring 3

After 2 minutes,

Me: I’m still waiting o, I’m in a hurry please
Sales girl: please I’m coming, let me check the packing store

And boom she went to the shop behind

After another 4 minutes, I see her coming back with hands empty.

Haa!

Sales girl: it is like it has finished o
Another sales girl answered: is that what you are looking for? It finished 2 days ago na

Madam overheards them and shouted
“So, it has finished since 2 days ago and none of you mentioned it to me. What kind of nonsense is this?

Me, very angry at this point, snapped, “you people are not ok, you just wasted my time for nothing. Na me make mistake to come una shop.

Madam: Bros, no vex o. I will get it today. Please come and check in later

Which later? I’m not going there again

If this happens in your shop regularly, how may customers do you think will be left for you.

Using Proweb Pos can save you from this. With the product, all your products are listed with their quantities and as sales are made, you can quickly know when to restock by just looking through from any location. You get to keep your customers satisfied and happy to come back again.

Also your records get to upto date every single time
Re: All In One Business Management Software by AGBOKOJO(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2021
*WHY DOES OVER 10,000 BUSINESSES USES PROWEBPOS?*
��Prevent your employees from stealing your products or money
��Keep accurate accounts of your products & income
Manage & Monitor your business from any location
��Get notified of products that are about to expire or running out of stock
��Store customers data, manage credits sales & send Payments reminders
��know when your business is profiting or losing
��Serve customers faster, better and more professional
��Print Customized invoices and receipts for customers
Re: All In One Business Management Software by AGBOKOJO(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Importance of Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping is beneficial to business owners. It helps the businesses to effectively manage cash flows, planning for future and being well informed about running of business. The importance of bookkeeping can be explained with the help of following points:
*Ease in Making Routine Business Decisions*: How would you decide what amount you owe to your supplier if you have no bookkeeping? It will be very tough task. However, if the bookkeeping is done properly, you can easily get all the accounting records at instance. Hence, bookkeeping helps in making routine business decisions easier and smoother.
*Making Business Evaluations*: How can you determine whether your business is growing or not? This can exactly be known by keeping financial records through a bookkeeping mechanism. Bookkeeping helps to formulate Trial Balance and Balance Sheets. Performance evaluations of businesses can be made on quarterly basis by making effective comparison between aspects of profit and growth. This helps to give you a fair outlook on the growth prospects of the business.
Re: All In One Business Management Software by AGBOKOJO(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Get reward for watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z51XLkot_fQ
Re: All In One Business Management Software by AGBOKOJO(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stop using your head to run your business
Re: All In One Business Management Software by HakeemArch: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
These are good suggestions but I wouldn't rely only on apps and head here is indeed important. As for me, I distinguished several main rules for my business management.
These are:
- Set concrete goals (it's always good to know your long-term goals for growth).
- Manage inventory (find a system to manage an inventory, track what sells, and, track shipping).
- Never forget about the budget (you always need to control project expenses).
- Delegate tasks (train your employees to do tasks for you to save time for more important tasks for you).
- Keep up with technology your customers expect (we're using slack sms to contact our customers in the easiest way for us).
- Automate an operation (use apps and programs for automation. We set set up automatic bill pay through the bank, for example, use apps to track the inventory and manage money, etc.).

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities / Aderemi: Fast And Reliable ISP Network / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.