Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners (752 Views)

Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners by peterspp(m): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Please I need help ,I have this intention to travel out this year but I don't know the European countries which better to relocate to, live and work!
Re: Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners by JapaProfessor: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2021
What's your budget?

Spain has cheap schools for study, Germany requires block fund but it's easy to work while studying.

What kind of weather?
Nordic countries like Finland and Sweden can have weather that can be extremely discomforting but they are generally good to live in.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
If you prefer to have an active social life, then some countries in Europe may not be for you because it's a hi-hello relationship.

What's your preferred route of migration?
Study visa is generally recommended but availability of capital or skill acquisition can skew that in favour of other migration routes.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners by Mandela887(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Go to Scandinavian countries
Re: Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners by BigDawsNet: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2021
peterspp:
Please I need help ,I have this intention to travel out this year but I don't know the European countries which better to relocate to, live and work!

Go to Germany or Switzerland with a valid work permit...if you don't...you will have no access to work and no freedom to move around freely
Re: Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners by dalass(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mandela887:
Go to Scandinavian countries

Can you be specific please? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Kaduna Is The Center Of Learning (pictures) / Bangkok, Thailand’s Capital Officially Changed To "Krung Thep Maha Nakhon" / Is It Possible To Study And Work In Canada With Just Your WAEC RESULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.