Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members (18804 Views)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / How Ex-boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Fled Without Pregnant Wife, Army Tells NHRC / You Stand A Chance To Become President If You Surrender - Biu Tells Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by naturefellow(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:
In the East they are ready to “speak to them in the language they understand” while in the North they are begging them to “repent and seek forgiveness”.

Any further evidence of Buhari’s double standard?
I was taught to learn to dwell on the good side of people or situations. In Buhari's case, I'm afraid, I'm blinded to any good side (that is if existent).
He's a super villain!

1 Like

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by iwaeda: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
naturefellow:

I was taught to learn to dwell on the good side of people or situations. In Buhari's case, I'm afraid, I'm blinded to any good side. He's a super villain.

Buhari is just starting, by the time he is true. We will beg him to rule till he dies.
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by richmond500: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
How come they're not telling UGM/ESN to surrender and seek forgiveness, or is the offer only opened to northerners alone? Aren't they capable of forgiving southern Nigerians as well?

I see the army loosing the war over terrorism, I see them dying in their thousands because they've chosen to remain foolish.

This I have seen.
all what ESN has to do is shun violence, the army is not at war with the SE yet unlike in the NE, they are just putting normalcy in the SE region, if war start, nobody go tell u to surrender, na SE go run surrender cos unlike BH, u guys have nowhere to run to
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by chaloskyx: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
you know what to be asking terrorists who kill kidnap and rape people for a living to surrender and ask for forgiveness is disgraceful. like seriously even ordinary pick pocket would not be extended this generosity by the Nigerian army. Look tribal sentiments apart the government is sympathetic to terrorists which is a very bad sign and its obvious this govt has been compromised as the terrorists have them by the balls probably as a result of a deal they both entered into as such they can do nothing something is telling me the chibok girls saga was sponsored by APC
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't be a COWARD take d fight to them,KILL THEM ALL!what is surrender & be 4given.
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by Josywhyte: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
The army must be stupid for asking BH to seek forgiveness
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by vioment: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
As much as I like Nigeria; I still support my tribe and others that have common goals and progress.

Oga Buhari has made all persons align with their tribe. This action by NA should have been done long ago, negotiate and rehabilitate them back to the society. But he is doing it now, to add Islamist foot soldiers that will go down to the south, especially the igbos. They will genocide the middle belt first, the ones not aligned with them.

Ipob/esn is not too coordinated. We wey no even too dey behind ipob/esn already see all the big big toys drop off in the north, and the coordination involved, their preparation is top notch. If they decide to do damage on a large scale, e go mad o.

Igbos should tone down the ignorance and arrogance, and be ready for survival. Don't be late to wetin dey sup. Others are plotting, igbos are gloating. Tufiakwa. Big tribes are forming alliance with smaller tribes and others outside the country, igbos are gloating and exhibiting illiterates moves. Na when dem go gang up again and do another igbo genocide, na when we go know.

It is time to bring all your intelligence to bear. Grow your alliance in the middle belt, north, and south. Underground planning. Even Buhari is championing igbo and it's supporters genocide. Igbos should be peaceful but be intelligent in these uncertain times. They can attack food supply, block access to the sea and Cameroon, etc. Igbos need to make all Islamist foot soldiers, have doubt and plan harder, before they try to come and give Buhari his dream pleasure. Which is to eliminate igbos and islamize everything in the South.

I pray for peace, and collective unity and progress. But Buhari wants to revenge for the Palestinians so bad with the igbos, because he cant try Israel ( a world power and Islamic stopper) .

Words for the wise.

Buhari is a monumental failure. Islamist aggressor.

1 Like

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by Johndqee001(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nigeria una funny die, imagine Army dey beg terrorist to surrender kiss kiss
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by Positiveme2020: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:
In the East they are ready to “speak to them in the language they understand” while in the North they are begging them to “repent and seek forgiveness”.

It is very clear.
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by thunderbabs: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Retards. Begging terrorists and bandits while shooting and killing Igbos etc undecided

1 Like

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by Positiveme2020: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
SecretReporter:
Please nairaland don't do any business with prince Gozie, he is a known fraudster and he his behind most fake Employment scheme on nairaland and Facebook, only GOD knows his intentions, I have more than two different group he has created to defraud people, his phone and details are in my wall, together we can remove fruad and save young girls from kidnapping

Paste his ID here.
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by UCHIHAmask: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

Are you equating yourselves with terrorists?
is this question a defence or what,don't you think you are even making point to support ESN...
so now you know that ipob aren't terrorist,but when they were tag terrorrist you all rejoiced,even if they are real terrorists,why not treat all Terrorists equal?considering that this particular terrorists haven't hurt a single civilian soul...
now that you know we have no terrorists in the east,shouldn't ordinary seperatist agitators or UGM criminals be treated better than blood thirsty northern group that has killed more that 30,000 people directly and displaced millions,ohh now i remember,they were once rehabilited and sent back to the society.....
at this level even the self aclaimed liberal igbos still living under the illusion of one nigeria because they don't want to be tag ragtag,hoodlums,or rascals that sympatize with ipob would give a second thought to things

now,i'm calm,collected and reasonable,i ain't blabbing with anger because i know that we don't love each other in nigeria,we aren't hiding ours..
my problem is the pretense of "caring for igbos" others displays...
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by UCHIHAmask: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
w
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by UCHIHAmask: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Icumsa45:

There was an aljazeera interview where they asked terrorist Buhari whether he will dialogue with IPoB, he said NO.

He can't hide his hatred for igbos.
i saw it.....
we saw it,we are watching it all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by ZIAZI(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
What forgiveness? What course were (are) they fighting for? You see this nation abi? I was expecting a similar approach to the IPOB issue bcus those ones get legit claim. Forget Nnamdi Kanu and his inciting statements, the injustice is loud jare!
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by renew4life: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Peace is Returning to our Dear Nation Soonest .

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by player007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
iwaeda:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/14/surrender-seek-forgiveness-nigerian-army-tells-boko-haram/?

Why isn't this same olive branch extended to BIAFRA?
This country isn't ready in stoping banditry/Terrorism.
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by ClitRaider: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:

e no go better for coww
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by ouzo: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hopeless Govt....constantly begging terrorists to surrender!! Pathetic!!
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by hecomeshome(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Nigeria army should call ISWAP to train them. Shakewu they could not kill for over 9 years was killed in one night operation by ISWAP.
Nigeria army is no better than NYSC coppers. If is to use belt and beat civilians they have A1, but they spent billions trying to kill one man that was killed in matter of seconds by ISWAP.
Now they are begging the reminant of Boko Haram to surrender, what a shame.
FG should pay ISWAP to complete the job instead of wasting tax payers money on a useless army.

Shekau's death by ISWAP exposed the collaboration of the Buhari's govt with boko haram.
Bubu is the chief terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by Leo588(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Appealing!! Wtf!!
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by uunwanaobong3: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
SecretReporter:
Please nairaland don't do any business with prince Gozie, he is a known fraudster and he his behind most fake Employment scheme on nairaland and Facebook, only GOD knows his intentions, I have more than two different group he has created to defraud people, his phone and details are in my wall, together we can remove fruad and save young girls from kidnapping
NOTED, WE ARE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING HIS MOVES....... WE KNEW ABOUT HIM FOR AWHILE, HIS INTELS ARE WITH US AND WE WILL STRIKE AT A RIGHT TIME. THANKS FOR GIVING THE INFO TO THE PUBLIC
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by almarthins(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
iwaeda:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/14/surrender-seek-forgiveness-nigerian-army-tells-boko-haram/?

Nonsense! Did they tell esn or ibop like that, no be shoot on sight be the order wey Dem give dem?

E b like say Nigerian army self dey fear this group well well.
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by SecretReporter(f): 3:55am On Jun 15, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

NOTED, WE ARE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING HIS MOVES....... WE KNEW ABOUT HIM FOR AWHILE, HIS INTELS ARE WITH US AND WE WILL STRIKE AT A RIGHT TIME. THANKS FOR GIVING THE INFO TO THE PUBLIC
his number is on my profile sir and his picture is also on my profile
Re: Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Who stirred the hornet's nest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Embassy Reduces Operations In Abuja, Cites Security / Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.