Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (823 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Wanbissaka: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: . by OnionBandit(f): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: . by AbarisFather(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2021
I pray you get the needed help
Re: . by Wanbissaka: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2021
AbarisFather:
I pray you get the needed help
amen sir
Re: . by jalodo2: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by OnionBandit(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=jalodo2 post=102704304][/quote]No be me you go quote. Quote the scammer please..and mention the mods so he can be banned accordingly
Re: . by Wanbissaka: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:
No be me you go quote. Quote the scammer please..and mention the mods so he can be banned accordingly
have i ever scammed you?
Re: . by jalodo2: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Wanbissaka:
Good morning all

I made a very big mistake due to pressure bombarding from all angles. Due to the pressure of my school demanding for school fees(which i could not meet up with) before giving of log book for siwes training, i had to borrow money from fcmb to pay the school fees. The problem i had was that i never knew their strict policy of repaying the loan. I borrowed 30k to pay back 35k.They charge a whooping 50% of the initial amount daily for defaults each day for defaulting. The loan is due tomorrow morning That means i could run in debts of 100k in three days of defaulting. I dont have any hope of paying back as i am the one training myself. I can provide any evidence you need. I solely need any assistance i can get before fcmb frustrates me. This is my first time collecting this amount and with the kind of blood pressure it is putting on my body i am not sure i will ever do this again

mr scammer, u av turned this to daily job abi? U lied that u didnt know about fcmb charges ,whereas this not d first time u took loan from them. Pls, how many times do u pay fees ? I could remember u came to beg for money, saying u used ur accomodation money to pay for fees cos of exams, Now u borrowed for fees again, not long ago u borrowed for testbooks, what next? Keep borrowing to live above ur means, and come back here for magas to pay. Continue ooo

3 Likes

Re: . by Wanbissaka: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2021
jalodo2:
mr scammer, u av turned this to daily job abi? U lied that u didnt know about fcmb charges ,whereas this not d first time u took loan from them. Pls, how many times do u pay fees ? I could remember u came to beg for money, saying u used ur accomodation money to pay for fees cos of exams, Now u borrowed for fees again, not long ago u borrowed for testbooks, what next? Keep borrowing to live above ur means, and come back here for magas to pay. Continue ooo
if you dont know the story dont conclude it. Pray you never enter my shoes
Re: . by jalodo2: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Wanbissaka:
if you dont know the story dont conclude it. Pray you never enter my shoes
Then be transparent, stop lying up and down. Lastly, stop taking loan and running here for magas to pay.

2 Likes

Re: . by Freelane33(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don’t mind him , he’s Nairaland BANDIT
Wanbissaka:
have i ever scammed you?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess / Life Of A Man / Single mom thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.