Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Internet Ban Looms - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Internet Ban Looms (241 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Ban Looms by End123: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2021
I was on the internet trying to download a picture of a woman with Massive Yansh. All of a Sudden the Picture failed to Download. I tried close to 50 times but it did not download. I even tried VPN and set the location to Nigeria since VPN and the internet know Nigeria love Big Yansh. Still it did not download. The Internet is After me !!!!!! Despite being a No Body the internet wants to Control me. As The Commander in Chief of Big Yansh I am going to Ban the Internet. Does the Internet know who I am I am the Commander in Chief of Big Yansh. I will show them who I am. Do they know who I am

Re: Internet Ban Looms by illicit(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Sorry ehn

(1) (Reply)

Niaga Boom Shall / Things To Observe Carefully Before Saying YES / Thank You For Join Us Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.