Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Mother Inlaw? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Inlaw? (1566 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Inlaw? by mamaput(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2007
There is one thing that is really annoying me these days.
Many Nigerian men my age (43 and above) are asking me for my childrens hand in Marrage.
If its a joke am not finding it funny my kids are 18,14 and 12.
Its funny if they want their children to marry my children. But not them bloody oldselves.
I hate it when i go out with my kids that a Nigerian my age will just grab my daughters hand when i go out with them and start with their Fine girl talk.
Well at the end of a day i seem to be the most wanted and popular "Mother inlaw " around.
One man is even telling me that he is praying to God everyday to marry my daughter.
Re: Mother Inlaw? by spoilt(f): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2007
as much as every mother desires to become a mother inlaw or grandma who in their right mind would give out an 18 year old girl in marriage? the responsibilities are numerous and it seriously isnt even funny.
mamaput your kids must be well mannered and pretty to be getting this kind of attention or is it that you just live around pedophiles?  grin
Re: Mother Inlaw? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:02am On Jul 15, 2007
You should tell them to get a life

awon agbaya oshi.
Re: Mother Inlaw? by mamaput(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2007
spoilt:

as much as every mother desires to become a mother in law or grandma who in their right mind would give out an 18 year old girl in marriage? the responsibilities are numerous and it seriously isn't even funny.
mamaput your kids must be well mannered and pretty to be getting this kind of attention or is it that you just live around pedophiles? grin

Maybe around dirty old men.
At my age you see everything married people , divorced people and people that have never been married or had children.
As a woman even as little girls most of us know the difference in an embrace.
We know if its just a friendly embrace or if there is something lecherous about it.
Yesteeday i was at a birthday party of a 1 year old child.
There was this man that could be up to 50 that kept on grabbing my 14 year old daughter and talking his rubbish i will marry you talk.I kept dragging her back to me and telling him i must marry be4 my daughter.It was not his party but he was offering her "whatever you want " .
In an open party like that you cannot accuse anybody of any thing. but you know in your heart its wrong.
There was this other man that just grabbed a little girl he did not know by the hand and carried her up.(a very pretty mixed girl.

I am not out of my mind are there men trying to "Tap current" Are Men allowed to Lapp girls in our Nigerian system?

Many of you yong girls must have attended a lot of there African parties with your Parents,
What were your experiences and what did your feeling tell you
Re: Mother Inlaw? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
Gross.
Re: Mother Inlaw? by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2007
Enlighten your daaughters on sex education so they won't fall into any hidden trap. Any relationship a girl goes into at the age of 18 and below is nothing but pain and regret at the end.

And for those men, warn them concerning whatever evil they have in mind.
most men can be shameless and they don't care. they would stop at nothing until they ruin the life of their victim.
Imagine your daughter gets pregnant, what would you do?
Re: Mother Inlaw? by bluesky4(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2007
This is naaasty.
IF these old dirty men are not married (u never know these days, they could have a wife in nigeria) they should not be asking the hand in marriage of minors!
Re: Mother Inlaw? by spoilt(f): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
when naija guys jokingly ask you for your daughter's hand in marriage its because they notice that puberty has set in. they train their eyes on her chest lustfully and smack their lips while talking nonsense. i wont stand for that. ive learnt how to shut peverts up both in a subtle and not so subtle way. angry
Re: Mother Inlaw? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2007
give us various examples, spoilt cheesy
Re: Mother Inlaw? by English1(f): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2007
That's disgusting.

Can't you say something to embarrass them? Like:

sorry, but I wouldn't let my daughter marry someone the same age as her grandfather!
Re: Mother Inlaw? by mamaput(f): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2007
Its now everyone is telling me i should have embarrased them. There and then.
Well i have made up my mind not to take my kinds to any Nigerian "happening" again.
I even asked one other Nigerian Man that has a daughter my daughters age. He told me that he will not take it as a joke if it was his daughter.
Re: Mother Inlaw? by spoilt(f): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2007
of course he wont. men are often over protective of their daughters but they have no problems talking crude about someone else's child?
i dont take it easy with lustful men.men who lust over women in general. i humiliate them. publicly. ive slapped straying hands off before. ive slapped a former boss. (i didnt stutter on that one! grin) and i got to keep my job too! angry
Re: Mother Inlaw? by smile76(f): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2007
paedophilia thats what it is. don't let them touch or talk to them. these are the ones called 'UNCLES' and many nasty things are going through their brain.
make sure to tell them to keep of anytime they want to do there grabs. there are just up to no good and trust me, you're not the only one they are chasing after there kids.
Re: Mother Inlaw? by osereka(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
mamaput na germaany u de abi naija?

(1) (Reply)

Should A Very Poor Guy Go And Marry? / Ogunnaike / Lovely Couples Celebrate 65years Of Marriage With Lovely Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.