Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" (900 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" by KaplanDee: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
While fans of Davido and Wizkid continue to be at loggerheads, it does not seems that way among the two artistes.

In a recent video shared online, Wizkid was seen singing Davido's song "Ko Wole"

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_ah-rO2sE

Davido took to his Instagram account to share the video on his status as a sign of appreciating Wizkid.
Re: Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" by FBIBOT(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
wink
Re: Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" by Pmpm: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
cool
Re: Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" by HQofGilhem: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
The only way Wizkid, Davido and their followers can be saved from perishing is by believing in Jesus Christ and seeking above where He sitteth on the right hand of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

(1) (Reply)

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] / I Won’t Leave My Husband Even If He Cheats On Me / Wahala In Palace As Concubine Blows Hot Over Ooni Of Ife Refusal To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.