Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] (915 Views)

Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland / Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos / Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by vodimov: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
I listened to a rep member threatening the Igbos with the same thing the ikwerres did to Igbos in Port Harcourt and this brings me to the issue I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-leave-abuja-and-north-this-is and it is a shame that a man from The North would be reminding Igbos about the scars of 1967 and what they did to us and when I posted the topic about Igbos leaving the North and some were saying nothing day happen and I attached the map of Nigeria below for them to look at it again for them to remember how far they are from home and they won't just learn from history because in 1966 when Buhari and his Co officers were busy killing Igbo military officers those Igbos running from The North were ambushed and killed at Benue by the Benue people so Igbos should learn. you are been used as BAIT and that is the truth.

Look it is simple you can't eat your cake and have it, you either are for Nigeria or Biafra, you can't say you are for Biafra and you stay in the North where they hate you and be shouting Biafra are you people really OK?, I swear see what the British caused by telling the Fulanis to hide history because I am sure if we know our history we won't allow it repeat its self

A few days ago because of an attack on an onion truck the Fulanis says they won't be shipping onions to the east anymore and remember Kanu said Ipob would pay for the damage caused, but if you know the Fulanis and you are a deep thinker like me you would know that it was not about the attack it was about Biafra, remember what did Fulanis did to the Yoruba people when Sunday Igboho started they blocked food from coming to them, the problem is that we don't just learn we are too stupid to understand what is going on, they just food blockaded you and you are shouting one Nigeria this should have given you sense to chase Fulanis away from your farm and go into aggressive farming.

I see Ohaneze one of the biggest problems we have in Igbo land crying about the Fulani cabal trying to blockade the east with food and I say to those stupid old men didn't you learn from the war is Ohaneze all about barking are they not supposed to be encouraging aggressive farming in the southeast and how would day when they are always busy dining with politicians and filling their pockets, you can't have it both ways you want Biafra you need to plan we had useless leaders that are so blinded by one Nigeria these people don't love you and if you doubt me go and listen to the leaked audio between a governor in the North and the one in the west,

Just listen these people don't love you they are looking for a reason to make you suffer, so Ohaneze instead of just yapping on TV, start the groundwork from today and encourage people to farm in fact give money to people, loans with 0 interest since you eat with politicians tell them to make lands available buy tractors and make people farm and ESN would defend them, yes you failed on that aspect as well because of your slow and foolish character Fulanis almost stopped our people from farming and now they want to stop sending onions to you, our grounds are blessed why can't we produce onions?.

After the war Igbos lacked strategy, we should have maintained our agricultural strategy and made the east grow as we did during the regionalism period but you useless politicians sold out your people for crumbles and today you are crying about onions blockade shame on you old fools, crying for onions blockade useless old fools, these people don't like you do you even reason at all, since after Ironsi was killed you have never been president does that not tell you something but you see them yapping about 2023 presidency, what is the youth wing of Ohaneze doing are you people as stupid as the elders? We need a change of regime in the youth wing we need vibrant youths with vision because this is just the beginning you are crying for just onions, just wait and see what they have in for you and you would marvel.

Someone should send the audio of the rep member threatening Igbos in Abuja to Kanu and now is time for him to tell Igbos to come back home or move else like Benue or Kogi or Yoruba land these are natural grounds and Fulanis can't harm us, enough is enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHtmEYSF1w

https://www.biafranboys.org/north-nnamdi-kanu-when-will-you-tell

Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by esnbrutality: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
We understand the game of this webpage and the operators....stop acting out your taqqiya script...

Do what you did in the past concerning IGBOs....this period will be systematically differentangry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by heniford2: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Waiting East the wait know be make hausa/fulani start killing our people in North bam the country go divided grin grin cheesy I pray make dem get sense small the thing way hold this country na small thing
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by vodimov: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
We understand the game of this webpage and the operators....stop acting out your taqqiya script...

Do what you did in the past concerning IGBOs....this period will be systematically differentangry angry angry angry angry angry

ok

Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by vodimov: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Waiting East the wait know be make hausa/fulani start killing our people in North bam the country go divided grin grin cheesy I pray make dem get sense small the thing way hold this country na small thing

yes and this is why the Fulanis are not doing it YET...igbos wont learn,they are my people,but they just wont learn

1 Like

Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by heniford2: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
vodimov:

yes and this is why the Fulanis are not doing it YET...igbos wont learn,they are my people,but they just wont learn
i commot cap 4 hausa/fulani on this oh if the can hold themselves till buhari finishes this him tenor if not if the lose out and bam start eheheh e go bloody because the kind shake way go shake this con3 self go fear our nabouring con3 join angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by esnbrutality: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Noise...see its Antidote... angry angry angry angry

vodimov:

ok

Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by vodimov: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Noise...see its medicine... angry angry angry angry

you are a kid way hell fire missile don destroy already
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by vodimov: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
i commot cap 4 hausa/fulani on this oh if the can hold themselves till buhari finishes this him tenor if not if the lose out and bam start eheheh e go bloody because the kind shake way go shake this con3 self go fear our nabouring con3 join angry cheesy

they are trying to salvage nigeria,the moment they notice that they cant BAM it would start
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by esnbrutality: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
HAMAS your brothers said more than this ...till they died in Tunnels like RATS...

We will employ even Bunker Bursters to show you vermin that this aint 1967-70 again...

vodimov:

you are a kid way hell fire missile don destroy already
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by fourboys: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
cool cool
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by esnbrutality: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Did you Notice the SE eastern Region Begging them not to Start??

vodimov:

they are trying to salvage nigeria,the moment they notice that they cant BAM it would start
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by heniford2: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
vodimov:

Na Waiting we dey wait from them bam we go clear road grin cheesy grin cheesy but I have this feeling the will not but if it happen END OF NIGERIA BE THAT
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by vodimov: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Na Waiting we dey wait from them bam we go clear road grin cheesy grin cheesy but I have this feeling the will not but if it happen END OF NIGERIA BE THAT

they know the end of nigeria is near,so they are scared to do it, northern politicians have ordered their foot soldiers to stop
Re: North: Nnamdi Kanu When Will You Tell Igbos To Leave[photos ] by ngreel(f): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
you've said it all

(1) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed : Stop Using VPN It Exposes Your Banks Details / Nigeria To Pilot Central Bank Digital Currency In October / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.