Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) (1319 Views)

British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by Biodun556(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by alfasexy: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Civilised people.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
alfasexy:
Civilised people.
Imagine if it was in the UAR? Gbas gbosaaa taaaaa taaaaaa
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by engrchykae(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Imagine if it was in the UAR? Gbas gbosaaa taaaaa taaaaaa

united arewa republic for all Arabs and fulani in africa
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by McStoic(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by Zygosis: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
All I want to say is.
Death to the Zionists

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by sunboy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
My Naija people would be like “that’s unfair, they should have allowed him that one time” “oh, they shouldn’t have embarrassed him like that”

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by Biodun556(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
sunboy:
My Naija people would be like “that’s unfair, they should have allowed him that one time” “oh, they shouldn’t have embarrassed him like that”

grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by Lamasta(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Zygosis:
All I want to say is.
Death to the Zionists
Terrorists nko

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by amuwo1980: 3:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Zygosis:
All I want to say is.
Death to the Zionists
Fork u
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Netanyantu's elder brother was the captain and the only casualty killed in operation entebbe
Re: Netanyahu Forgetfully Sat On Prime Minister Seat And Was Told To Stand Up (vid) by CountVersailles(f): 5:12am On Jun 15, 2021
sunboy:
We are a nation of people full of unreasonable sentiments grin

(1) (Reply)

88% Of Americans Own Guns / Black Woman Get 20 Years Sentence In Florida For Shooting a wall / Kabete MP George Muchai, Two Bodyguards And A Driver Shot Dead In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.