Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Make Nigerian League Compete With The Likes Of SPL And EPL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Nigerian League Compete With The Likes Of SPL And EPL (211 Views)

2018/2019 Prize Money Between The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE And EPL / Should VAR And Goal Line Technology Be Introduced Into The Nigerian League? / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerian League Compete With The Likes Of SPL And EPL by kenzysmith: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Have observe back in the days our league use to be number one in Africa that a player refuse to go to Europe just to help 3sc avoid the drop, we all love the EPL we can all name the players in the big clubs in the EPL but we can't even name 10 clubs name in Nigeria, that the issue we find ourselves no Nigerian player want to come back and retire and non of our ex international is even handling any clubsides the likes of okocha, kanu, yakubu hawve refuse to be a coach because of lack of organization in the Nigerian league, they should leave the organization for the likes of KANU , okocha, babayaro to handle they have play to the highest level they know how is been done the likes of dikko,amaju and those pot belly in the glass house knows nothing about our football we can even go to the extent of paying former EPL chairmen to come and organized our league for us. We are about to have a proper football stadium not a stadium were there must have an Olympic track around it no electronic advert board around it. I DEY shame I swear, Vandrezzer fc is the club that I am only seeing at the Moment ifeanyi ubah has lost interest and it is understanble he been frustrated with poor management. I wish a sport loving person can win and repackaged our football am not uzor kalu fan but he is sport person during his the as governor he did wonders with Enyimba , am not Igbo am not promoting am just giving a point a youth as President to me I will prefer someone from diaspora to come and rule us because they are well civilize to handle this nation and sports at large. If you observe 20 good clubs no forigen is that not a sign our league is not attractive to them the only forigen coach that was in the league run away. Tanzania league , Senegalese, lybia,Sudan her now ahead of us

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Could Offer Paul Pogba To Real Madrid / Free Live Streaming (Working Links) / Sure Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.