Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Help, In Need Of Medical Advice From An Ophthalmologist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, In Need Of Medical Advice From An Ophthalmologist (107 Views)

Who Can Recommend A Good Optometrist Or Ophthalmologist In Port Harcourt / We Are Looking For Diabetes Ophthalmologist Partners / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, In Need Of Medical Advice From An Ophthalmologist by Legendguy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
I need urgent medical advice, In 2015 when I first had this eye pain the doctor told me it was stye and the eye pain vanish after few days. He prescribed pain reliever and a eye drop
The pain has resurface, with same symptoms and it's like my eye socket and balls are affected, the eye lid is swollen and it's accompany with severe pain like a migraine. When the pain starts I move nor turn my head. I will be in one position due to the pains and my eye, which is the left eyes will be closing on its own.
Pls ophthalmologist in the house, help me with prescription, or any drugs I can use to stop, reduce or allieviate the pains . I would approach my pharmacy friend to help me with drugs on credit. the pains are unbearable.
I would have gone to the hospital but I don't have even to transport myself.
Thanks
The pics below is exactly how my eyes are

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Date First COVID-19 Case In France To Late December / Nigeria Records 8 New COVID-19 Infections / What You Can Use To Manage And Maintain Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.