Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

“Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole (382 Views)

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
“Not completing my tenure as national chairman of APC no big deal – Oshiomhole, thanks 14 members elect for keeping to faith, others

Immediate past governor of Edo state, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has said that it does not matter that he did not complete his tenure as national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He stated this on Monday during the party’s enlarged leaders’ meeting across Edo north senatorial district of the state, held at Auchi.

Oshiomhole had to step aside as national chairman of the party, following a law suit that affirmed his removal as a member of the party in his ward.

He however said that what matters is that he occupied the office of the national chairman of the party, for which he said he remains thankful to God for.

“I have every reason to be grateful to God for His grace upon me. It is on record that I did not only do eight years as governor, but the party also worked hard to have my successor elected on the platform. It does not matter what happened thereafter.

“I also was privileged to become the national chairman of our party and it does not matter even if I had spent just two days in that office. All that matters is that I occupied the office and it is a history that cannot be changed and for which I am grateful to God.

“It is for this reason that I have an obligation to continue to maintain and sustain the ladder which by the help of other people I used to climb up, so that others too can take advantage of that ladder to even climb higher than I did,” he said.

Commenting on members of the party who were elected to the State House of Assembly, but were yet to be inaugurated, Oshiomhole thanked them for keeping their faith, noting that even though they committed no sin, they are being denied their right to be sworn-in to represent their constituents.

https://chrisosamedia.com/2021/06/14/not-completing-my-tenure-as-national-chairman-of-apc-no-big-deal-oshiomhole-thanks-14-members-elect-for-keeping-to-faith-others/

Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arrant rubbishundecided......signing out✈
Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by Penguin2: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oga talk true...

E pain you grin grin grin

But I’m sure e pain Tinubu more grin grin grin

Amaechi 10 : 0 Tinubu/Oshiomole grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by stupidmod3: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
rubbish egg
Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by Kayceo2010: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Suddenly became irrelevant.. Eyaaa.. Power is transient cool
Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by omowolewa: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Even if it big, it's over
Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
This man don start again
Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
We know

Re: “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole by Wahalaperson: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
The best democratic governor edo ever had.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Cardinal Okogie Attacks Buhari Regime, Says Anarchy Looms In Nigeria / America Needs Help / The Biafran Secret Service Memo On Missing Leaders-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.