Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu "You Are A Super Coward Using Biafra To Make Money" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu "You Are A Super Coward Using Biafra To Make Money" (225 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu "You Are A Super Coward Using Biafra To Make Money" by veroupdate(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Asari Dokubo to Nnamdi Kanu "You are a Super Coward using Biafra to make Money from Igbos"

Watch full Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6LBz3qnow8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu "You Are A Super Coward Using Biafra To Make Money" by Mortiple(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asari Dokubo is the greatest con man from Ijaw land.

Where is headquarters of "Biafran de facto Customary Government" that Asari and his Yahoo boys formed some months ago

In Lai Muhammed's words "Asari is a joker seeking for attention".

It is only a fool that takes Asari serious!
undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu "You Are A Super Coward Using Biafra To Make Money" by writetopoker: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
I was a secrete admirer of A sari dokubo, but he has lost all his relevance over time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Flagrant Disregard For This Twitter Ban Is So Funny. / How #buharimustgo Protesters Blocked Abuja Road / Lagos Assembly Amends LASIEC Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.