Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App (36248 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by maiquel: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Basher8583:

You still dont get it. Google does not give a rat ass what your comment is. Thats your opinion. Those who will download and use will do so. Do you read comments before you download twitter app or whatsapp?

You be mumu man

If you dont read reviews what does that say about your Iq?

Adam had only one choice, and that is to remove the app. With so much bad reviews, Google will notify the developer to sort it....and who says Google can't remove an app from its store? undecided
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Came4amod: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Tapout(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2021
dahnimoh:
Decendant of lai mohammed

There's an element of truth in this one sha, maybe due to low ratings. if it wasn't, dem for done ban Google, at the same time shut down their office for here.
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

1 death facilitated by Twitter via ipob terrorists is worth more than Twitter and whatever rubbish you just spewed. Twitter is white man's and imperialist tool and they care less about your black ass, your country can burn and split into a thousand pieces for all they care. The joke is on you.

This joker is talking about unemployment while taking away jobs at the same time. It's like saying it's ok to kill people because other people are killing people too.

In fact, what's the silly noise about Adamu and his comment? Is he not entitled to his so-called freedom, human rights, and free speech? Or you hypocrites just pick and chose your human rights headache when it suits you.?

You people reason and talk rubbish as if it's your birthright to talk rubbish.

Go and sit down somewhere abeg..

You mentioned IPoB/biafra. Hahahaha. Aboki can never have sense in this life. Is it IPoB that owns Twitter? Omo if na IPoB determination that will give you cardiac so be it o. Ozwor!
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2021
post=102735205:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Nonsense
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Rhaspody(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Bekermann:
This should be contender for the lie of the year... Garbage Shehu, you're not doing well.

Meanwhile I have this brief
For Sales:

A newly renovated 4 Nos. of ThreeBedroom Flats sitting on a plot of land measuring 697sqm.

Location: Itunu Ayoade Street off Fasheun Street, Okota, Lagos state.
Title: C of O plus Deed of Assignment.
Price: NGN70m

Also contact us for estate surveying and valuation services.

4 different 3 bedroom flatscin a building?
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Slynation(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2021
plaindealer:
Ignorant and lazy Nigerian youths, google doesn't delete apps because of Igbos barking like bingo, I just wonder what the next noise is going to be after the update and re-up of the app on the app store.

Even sef, who do you think you are destroying? definitely not this man, you are destroying yourselves, killing innovations, killing jobs and advancement in favor of Twitter and oyinbo man. This is why some of you don't and will never progress...

I guess the point is your country is beneath oyinbo man and oyinbo man must always be on top of you...

Low self-esteem and inferiority complex losers..

Your tears is too sweet bro grin just because people don't want/like the coww app innovation you decided to write a novel....
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Bekermann(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Rhaspody:

4 different 3 bedroom flatscin a building?

Yes sir. A building block comprising of 4 number of three bedroom flats.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Micron21(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2021
updatechange:
Olodo olofo grin
This is so wrong. Why use the prayer mark?
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Basher8583: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
maiquel:

Adam had only one choice, and that is to remove the app. With so much bad reviews, Google will notify the developer to sort it....and who says Google can't remove an app from its store? undecided

Google will only remove an app if it fall short of its security directives and the owner will be notified before that happens.

Apps would never be removed based on petty comments or any comments whatsoever.

When I know an app then I don't need any nonsense comment to sway me.
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by tonididdy(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2021
post=102735205:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
Lol aboki wey nor know wetin be fb, will be the first to say he's loosing money

He banned your asses, you still sneak in to troll. grin.if mumu was a human, he'd be from the north walahi
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Bishop(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

1 death facilitated by Twitter via ipob terrorists is worth more than Twitter and whatever rubbish you just spewed. Twitter is white man's and imperialist tool and they care less about your black ass, your country can burn and split into a thousand pieces for all they care. The joke is on you.

This joker is talking about unemployment while taking away jobs at the same time. It's like saying it's ok to kill people because other people are killing people too.

In fact, what's the silly noise about Adamu and his comment? Is he not entitled to his so-called freedom, human rights, and free speech? Or you hypocrites just pick and chose your human rights headache when it suits you.?

You people reason and talk rubbish as if it's your birthright to talk rubbish.

Go and sit down somewhere abeg..

Did you just mention human rights and free speech.You must be joking
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Ashirioluwa: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Liar
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by rummmy: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
I hate this country the way buhari hate my people....
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by SouthEastFacts: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
plaindealer:
Ignorant and lazy Nigerian youths, google doesn't delete apps because of Igbos barking like bingo, I just wonder what the next noise is going to be after the update and re-up of the app on the app store.

Even sef, who do you think you are destroying? definitely not this man, you are destroying yourselves, killing innovations, killing jobs and advancement in favor of Twitter and oyinbo man. This is why some of you don't and will never progress...

I guess the point is your country is beneath oyinbo man and oyinbo man must always be on top of you...

Low self-esteem and inferiority complex losers..

Aboki, you don't remove an app to update it.

The app has 1.1 rating. If he brings it online on a different account without the 1.1 ratings, we will file a complaint with Google to ban him permanently.

The wants to create a new playstore account to upload the app to give it a clean slate. We are waiting for him and his cow app.
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by jimmynauty: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xscape1993:
Who is even that Adamu Garba?

You mean adamooo Garbage?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by insidelife22(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
since I was born and now I am 121 yrs old. I have never ....

heard this kind lie.
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by Xscape1993(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
jimmynauty:

You mean adamooo Garbage?
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
maiquel:

Replied
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Aboki, you don't remove an app to update it.

The app has 1.1 rating. If he brings it online on a different account without the 1.1 ratings, we will file a complaint with Google to ban him permanently.

The wants to create a new playstore account to upload the app to give it a clean slate. We are waiting for him and his cow app.
Hahaha
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App by DedeNkem: 4:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Liar! Your crappy jihadi app was removed by Google due to many negative feedback and ratings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) / Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / 19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.