Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe (15050 Views)

Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo Commissions Fire Engines, Rapid Response Vehicles / See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Jungleluv5: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Lagos is country on her is even well planned than Abuja
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Indispensable85(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Edo can never be Lagos.
Lagos leads the way others struggle behind.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by jidxin(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
walefresh3:

Why can't u use your brain when making comments on dis forum... Didn't u know that Tinubu supporter are majorly from the West...if u attack tinubu with your quote , u should expect reappraisal from his followers... And dis will bring disunity among the south....
I'm from the south west pls... And I'm expecting reprisal attack im ready for them
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Hushmoni: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2021
This sanwo olu just dey work everyday but we for that Small state, just dey pursue our governor from abuja to Lagos. God help our governor make him come back or leave us in Peace. grin grin grin >: shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2021
They've commissioned more projects in Lagos this year than the rest of Nigeria combined..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by CHARLOE(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
chrisblack:
commendable. But what isi happening to the Oshodi office of LRU, the prompt response of LRU furo g the time of Ambode isi lacking presently. Those days when you have a break down on Third mainland bridge They are available to help you for free
That is because LRU was been managed by a private company (AMS) and everyone felt their effectiveness, and all their services were absolutely free. The coming of d present administration saw d cancellation of that contract and it's back to square one; LASEMA is fully back in charge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by wpadmin: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Thank God for Tinubu

So upon all the looting by this drug baron his stooge of just 2 year has completed more projects than the joint 16 years of failures n doom by Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi that do not steal yet our Igbos neighbors are not gunning for their heads ??

God is a wonderful God. I rebuke every spirit of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi in my life. Make I de manage this Tinubu level like Lagos is doing till when a more purposeful leadership comes along. Backward never.

I don’t know who you are, where you live, but you deserve a medal.

The East has been cursed with the worst leaders.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by clothingonline(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Epe is the only local government in Nigeria with standard road even in area that has no house

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by pacespot(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice, Lagos state has the potentials to rival the likes of New York if the resources are properly utilized.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Pacesetter123(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2021
The equipment are world class!
But my problem is our lack of maintenance culture.
Before two years time,go n look at that station again.You will weep profusely
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Relixy2k: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2021
You are 100% correct because I was in Epe all through that period. Ambode did 90% of this project.
Feedbakh:
This project was at 90% completion by AMBODE administration. I was living in Epe till late 2020. He was supposed to give AMBODE the credit. No, politicians won't.
Though thank God he completed it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Born2Breed(f): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Wickedtruths:

How does this relate to the topic? You fools are cursed with sadness and you can never be happy when others are happy.

grin

Nor be me curse your papa and mama wey make dem not fit afford 10naira condom to avoid mistake like you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Sleekfingers: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
iWasNotHere:
Dead LASEMA LRU under SanwoOlu.
Ambode LASEMA is proactive

go and bring Ambode back na....so that he can become the governor again........ambode ko , ambodi ni
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by QTCL(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nice work from Ambode,Epe is what it is todag because of Ambode but unfortunately they didnt allow him finish up the work.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by MrMaestro: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some refuse to understand the difference between having a 2x2 shop, and BUILDING a civilized world class state. Anyone can have a 2x2 shop. It takes WISDOM, ORGANIZATION, GOOD GOVERNANCE, AMBITION, and CONSISTENT SUCCESSION to build a world class city. Let people who cannot understand the difference between the two continue to wail as the real builders of Lagos continue to move forward.

From the Cocoa House to Lagos and more, Yorubas have been blessed with the mind of civilization, and we're getting there by God's grace. If you want to go far, you must go together. Every nation needs strong visionary men to keep the group to progression, otherwise everyone will be fighting for power instead of playing their role. Hate him or love him, under Tinubu's leadership, every governor has contributed to the Lagos of today.

EKO I NI BAJE O!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by ogubolokento(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Governor with ldea and not those that refuse to pay minimum wage but threathening them daily q
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by tollyboy5(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Thank God for Tinubu

So upon all the looting by this drug baron his stooge of just 2 year has completed more projects than the joint 16 years of failures n doom by Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi that do not steal yet our Igbos neighbors are not gunning for their heads ??

God is a wonderful God. I rebuke every spirit of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi in my life. Make I de manage this Tinubu level like Lagos is doing till when a more purposeful leadership comes along. Backward never.
Must you bring tinubu to issue concerning Lagos?
Is he the governor?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by ikezudon(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kudos for building and commissioning it. The koko is maintaining it. We know Lagos will fall our hand, but they should try not to

In other news, check out the cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow below

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-4-bedroom-bungalow/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by gassbee: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2021
pricklewane:
Thank God for Tinubu

hello can u check ur mail, have sent u a dm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by pricklewane: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2021
But when it is time to insult Lagos your father can then bring Tinubu in but when time to take glory for the successes of Lagos come you want him taken out. E b like say you mad.
tollyboy5:

Must you bring tinubu to issue concerning Lagos?
Is he the governor?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by chrisblack: 12:59am On Jun 17, 2021
CHARLOE:

That is because LRU was been managed by a private company (AMS) and everyone felt their effectiveness, and all their services were absolutely free. The coming of d present administration saw d cancellation of that contract and it's back to square one; LASEMA is fully back in charge.
Thanks for the info. This shows the government can not be effective in managing anything that benefits the masses in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo: Supporters Of Rauf Olaniyan Dump PDP For APC / "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.