Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Breakup Is Never A Dead End - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breakup Is Never A Dead End (132 Views)

The Moment A Dead Man Wake Up In Morgue Russia / Suspected Uniabuja Student Leaks Seschat Video With Ex-lover After Breakup / A Dead Man's Spirit Caught On Camera By Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakup Is Never A Dead End by Tiaguns(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
In as much as it might sound, the word “break up” is common in any relationship. There is no perfect relationship rather a perfect guy or perfect lady in a relationship.

Understanding is a virtue needed in making relationship work for both parties, you really can’t claim to be in a relationship without understanding each other, lack of understanding plays a major role in every relationship not properly managed can lead to a dead end resulting to breakups.

I will like to recall my experiences with break up, and make you understand it’s never a dead end in any relationship.

During my university days, I was in relationship with my babe for 7 years. even after graduation yet I never taught ever that we going to separate cause everything was going smooth Infact people already proclaim us husband and wife.

Eventually she was hitting me hard on us tiring the knot, in as much as I wanted that I wasn’t ready. I felt she would understand my mind, many responsibilities awaits me been a family man husband and father.

Even after several persuasion to see reason with my decision, it was all disregarded as excuses she totally felt insecure.assumption started tripping into her head.,She later resulted after 7 years of courtship I was simply making a joke with the bond we share. I possibly had gotten another woman outside our relationship.

Wait a minutes !!
Is this the result I get after 7 years of been faithful with my babe, wow some ladies seems to amaze me for real I was totally thrown off balance with such drama exhibited that moment.

I try to make her understand my point of view,to cut the all story short my brother and sister it all resulted to a breakup.

So relationship are not based on a long term basis, it is simply understanding between the two involved parties.

I decided to start up afresh take my time ,a new environment a new job a new lifestyle. keeping it simple and steady in everything I do,it’s of no doubt the breakup changed my life into starting fresh.

At my place of work as a new worker, I started afresh as any one would. made new friends had new neighbors got more informed of my new environment,and that was it I had adjusted perfectly as expected.

In my place of work I met a lady who was so much like me, in many ways we shared many things in common. She was bold elegant and affectionate, I told her my encounter we took it slow and steady.

After 1 year of courtship we eventually got married.

Feelings is temporary it’s the emotions shared at that particular time in a relationship.

So rushing into a relationship will end up in a dead end as a result of rush you happened to have broken up with your lady and as a result of been emotionally hurt you resulted in in replacing the vacuum with another lady.

You might have taught you needed no time you have to find a match. You will surely pick the wrong choice apply KISS keeping it simple and steady and the right one will Come your way.

Biblically in the scriptures God made us to understand delay is never denial.

So I will tell you having a break up is never the end of any relationship been delayed doesn’t mean you will be denied the right one is out there so drop your sentiment and go out.

Life isn’t fair so break up is something that for sure will Happen they are cases of courtship of that ended a day to next to been married things happen and things will keep happening it’s life.

Don’t get bereaved nothing happens without a reason you might get married and later get divorced having a break up is even more better for you to find the right one so don’t let any one deceive you into telling you it’s over break up is never a dead end.

Hi....

Am a professional copywriting with over 3 years working experience who is keen with my job ethic in content writing article writing email writing and website writing.

I makes sure of putting in maximum value in my work ethic client satisfaction is my topmost priority.

You need me cause I give quality not quantity, trust and commitment is my benchmark.

Kind Regards,
Taiwo Abiodun.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Approach To The Best / Useful And Best Tips For Those Interested In Apparel Garments Business / Share Your Thoughts � LET’S TALK!! Why Do Nigerians Become Less Prayerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.