Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business? (333 Views)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Is There Any Online Store To Advertise My Products Without Any Charges. / How Do I Advertise My Affiliate Link Without A Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business? by SultanEtinan: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business?
Re: How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business? by Samwils: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello bruh, are from Etinan? Cause I am and will be very happy to connect with someone from my place.

1 Like

Re: How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
SultanEtinan:
1) Register your phone number widely known by your audience on Whatsapp Business.
2) Post products contents on the Whatsapp catalog.
3) Share the contents links on Whatsapp status and broadcast.
4) Persuade your audience to share the links with their audience
5) Only share contents that add value to your audience
Re: How do I use WhatsApp to advertise my business? by Cryil007: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Just get a vcf file with bulk active WhatsApp users and make sure they save your phone number on thier phone so you just have to post on your status so they view and patronize or sometimes send broadcast occasionally
SultanEtinan:

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation / How To Create Whatsapp Ecommerce Store In Minutes / Gruesome accident That Happened on New Ife Road Ibadan This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.