Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Finally Got A Hp Laptop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Got A Hp Laptop (2572 Views)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Greetings to u fellow nairalanders as effort to gain one or two online skills such as programing,coding,graphic design,digital marketing etc I would like a mentor who'll teach me how to get started I'm just a novice I don't just no how to get started. Thnks I've heard a lot how online skills are lucrative please let a volunteer help a brother
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have same intentions but I can't afford a laptop yet. Could you please post pictures of your laptop and how much you got it?
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Shile981:
I have same intentions but I can't afford a laptop yet. Could you please post pictures of your laptop and how much you got it?

You can get a UK used laptop for 75k upward
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2021
I went through your profile, and to my Greatest surprise we both registered on Nairaland the same day, same month, same year!

Abeg update me on the laptop specs and price, I intend to learn Graphics but I don't have a laptop yet and my phone is incapable, it's below 1gb ram.
So pls the laptop, price and spec thanks

Goldenboy333:
Greetings to u fellow nairalanders as effort to gain one or two online skills such as programing,coding,graphic design,digital marketing etc I would like a mentor who'll teach me how to get started I'm just a novice I don't just no how to get started. Thnks I've heard a lot how online skills are lucrative please let a volunteer help a brother
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 5:45am On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
I went through your profile, and to my Greatest surprise we both registered on Nairaland the same day, same month, same year!

Abeg update me on the laptop specs and price, I intend to learn Graphics but I don't have a laptop yet and my phone is incapable, it's below 1gb ram.
So pls the laptop, price and spec thanks

GOD is wonderful o, the pc is 129g but at the rate of 65k hp probook
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Shile981:
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Ayomideen(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Bro getting a mentor might not be all that easy, why not use websites like freecodecamp and YouTube for tutorial videos, some free udemy courses will be very okay also.
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by AAbuja: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Wish I could afford one too
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Orire01(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Good Morning all,

For those who are looking for good affordable laptops, you can get them here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5933035/deal-breaker-affordable-cheap-laptops/21#102707214

Or

https://www.nairaland.com/5613294/cheap-grade1-usa-used-dedicated/9#102371577

Or here

https://www.nairaland.com/4712322/neat-clean-cheap-grade-1/42#102707243

Or you can WhatsApp me on the number in my signature with your budget and I'm sure we will find something that works and you will like.
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Ayomideen:
Bro getting a mentor might not be all that easy, why not use websites like freecodecamp and YouTube for tutorial videos, some free udemy courses will be very okay also.

Thnk you for your contribution
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by X0X0(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Okay let me help a little cause I was helped back when I started too...

What you need for Graphic Designs are two main things; Gadgets and Passion
Gadgets : 14 inches screen or above, 8gig Ram or Above, 2 Gig Graphics card or above
2.0 GHz processor or above and a good battery life. ( I'm sure you should have realized that that most graphics Designer invest a lot in their gadgets, so trust me they have their reason)
Please don't let's anyone, I mean anybody deceive you, that you can use your phone for Graphics, except you want to be poor for life...mark my words

And if you need tutorials form Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effect, I have the basics I can give you or anyone, and also I can fully teach you UI/Ux and show you how massive the visual media space is...
Hope that helps huh... Cause it's the absolute truth

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2021
AAbuja:
Wish I could afford one too
GOD will provide soonest
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by fadewambe: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2021
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Godstime234: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Goldenboy333:

GOD is wonderful o, the pc is 129g but at the rate of 65k hp probook

Mine is hp 15, 4 gig ram and 500HDD. Am also a beginner. Need someone to mentor me
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Godstime234: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
X0X0:

Gadgets : 14 inches screen or above, 8gig Ram or Above, 2 Gig Graphics card or above
2.0 GHz processor or above and a good battery life. ( I'm sure you should have realized that that most graphics Designer invest a lot in their gadgets, so trust me they have their reason)
Please don't let's anyone, I mean anybody deceive you, that you can use your phone for Graphics, except you want to be poor for life...mark my words

And if you need tutorials form Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effect, I have the basics I can give you or anyone, and also I can fully teach you UI/Ux and show you how massive the visual media space is...

Bros, pls can I have your qhatsapp number? Want to ask some questions and also for you to put me thru some things . Thank you
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by PlaysNigeria: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please share your WhatsApp contact, or a WhatsApp group to help guide beginners like me and others on gadgets and all.
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by xendercage: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
X0X0:

Pls sir, am very much interested. Am a student, I also have a laptop. Am a complete novice in designing, I want to acquire the skill to help my life as a student financially.
My whatsapp contact is on my signature.
Thanks I will appreciate ur greatly
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by X0X0(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Godstime234:

Bros, pls can I have your qhatsapp number? Want to ask some questions and also for you to put me thru some things . Thank you

Year definitely, I can help, if your a nice person, I support good people, cause we can't all be insensitive angry for no reason set of people, my WhatsApp is below this quote.
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
X0X0:

You location and contact please
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
X0X0:

Year definitely, I can help, if your a nice person, I support good people, cause we can't all be insensitive angry for no reason set of people, my WhatsApp is below this quote.

Op am sorry please add me on what's app thnks.

Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by X0X0(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Goldenboy333:

Op am sorry please add me on what's app thnks.

undecided well i'm not the op, just lending a hand and i mean just look below this precise comment and you'd see my whatsapp details huh, ain't that hard to see, come on
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Goldenboy333(m): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2021
Can't see your contact bro please quote me with your no. Thnks am sorry
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Promotions: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
I'm willing to mentor just one or two serious persons..drop your WhatsApp number I'll message you
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by DahOriginal(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Promotions:
I'm willing to mentor just one or two serious persons..drop your WhatsApp number I'll message you
081...865...141..82 thanks allot
Re: I Finally Got A Hp Laptop by Cokky01: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
I have a laptop and I don't what to do with it...pls if anyone can teach me something legal that I can do with excluding graphics I will really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Uni Ilorin Recruit / NITDA Interview.. Any Update? / Who Else Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.