Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Rest On Prophet T B Joshua – God’s Generals Are Going Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rest On Prophet T B Joshua – God’s Generals Are Going Home (241 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rest On Prophet T B Joshua – God’s Generals Are Going Home by Teddeebear: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Around July last year, Dr Morris Cerullo went home. These thoughts can to my spirit again.

Then this morning I saw these scriptures…

Isaiah 57 :1 NLT – Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come.

Revelation 3:10 (NIV) – “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from a great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

Why am I sharing this?
In case you notice people around you check out in whatever form especially people you can attest were Christians, don’t panic… It is part of the process.

Each time there is a shift in age or period many faithful ones are called home.
It has been happening before now, right from the days of Noah, after the warming came and during the transition period, this was the period Enoch, Methuselah, and many other godly people were taken away.

The only problem with this is the next-generation

Judges 2:10 – After that generation died, another generation grew up who did not acknowledge the LORD or remember the mighty things he had done for Israel.

THE GENERATION THAT DOES NOT KNOW THE TRUTH OR KNOW GOD

Each time this happens the children of Israel get into bondage.

It is repeating itself again.

I would say pray for the revival of the church but concerning the times that we are in, the church age is coming to a close

I have so much to share, but I will end this here.

Teach your children the undiluted truth of God’s word be fervent in prayers and live prepared.

Read more here

(1) (Reply)

I Liked The Old Paths / Religion And Nigeria / How South African Government Failed To Listen To Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.