Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement (39219 Views)

SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore / Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Chirowman(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Well I'm proudly Igbo
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by SmellingAnus(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2021
H1man:
I'm glad that the people of the South South are gradually coming to terms with the fact that we have a common enemy, come to think of it the people of the South East are so hated today by Buhari because of their dogged support for former president Goodluck Jonathan who was an Ijaw man the same way they rallied around former president Obasanjo a Yoruba man against this same Buhari and we know Buhari doesn't forgive, so why give up your brother for slaughter just because you don't speak the same language, today the South South might be at an advantageous position but remember that when they are done slaughtering your brother they will come after you.
The South South has always known we have a common enemy... It's you igbo guys that insult us because we told you the truth that South South cannot be included in Biafra in as much as we support your Biafra... I also have igbo blood in me , so there is no need trying to deceive you.... The South South and South East will function better as different countries because there will be mutual respect.... You can imagine if Biafra was already a country ' Nigeria will have no choice but to respect it...
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Shine86: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2021
What they fail to understand is,to draw a circle also begins with a dot,and that dot in the circle is the heart or simply put the epicentre. The dot they are joking with is the reason the circle is now oval,and if the dot at the centre is not handled with care,the circle which is now oval will further become an obtuse and scalene triangle.
Finnese001:
Weather dot in a circle or circle in a dot

I'm proudly IGBO

Buhari can go and die with his hate
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Igboid: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:
The South South has always known we have a common enemy... It's you igbo guys that insult us because we told you the truth that South South cannot be included in Biafra in as much as we support your Biafra... I also have igbo blood in me , so there is no need trying to deceive you.... The South South and South East will function better as different countries because there will be mutual respect.... You can imagine if Biafra was already a country ' Nigeria will have no choice but to respect it...

You can't use the misnomer that doesn't even have constitutional backup to claim Igboland.
SE is not Igboland. Igboland spilled into SS and NC and will not accept any attempt by anyone to limit us to imaginary SE.

Ndiigbo expect minorities like you to stick with your ethnicity and not be hiding behind SS tag to make vacuous statements.

And as of minorities knowing that we have same enemies in the North as them. I highly doubt that.

1979 and 1983 presidential election results where Zik got least votes than Shagari and Awolowo in minorities areas spoke clearer message.

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by okorogodwin4(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2021
The Igbos remains a force to reckon with we are everywhere in the circle

Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by SmellingAnus(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Igboid:

You can't use the misnomer that doesn't even have constitutional backup to claim Igboland.
SE is not Igboland. Igboland spilled into SS and NE and will not accept any attempt by anyone to limit us to imaginary SE.

Ndiigbo expect minorities like you to stick with your ethnicity and not be hiding behind SS tag to make vacuous statements.

And as of minorities knowing that we have same enemies in the North as them. I highly doubt that.

1979 and 1983 presidential election results where Zik got least votes than Shagari and Awolowo in minorities areas spoke clearer message.
Lol... Oya make una go collect South South land make I see ...
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by okorogodwin4(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Making the circle great
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by chrisvic007: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2021
ZUBY77:

If not for quota system, you would have known the meaning of Nucleus

I doubt if you know more of nucleus than I do. They don't call you "chest beaters" for nothing. That dot in question is not the nucleus of Nigeria. It can never be.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Igboid: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Oya make una go collect South South land make I see ...

There is nothing like SS.
We will take parts of Igboland in SS and NC. cool
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Igboid: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2021
chrisvic007:

I doubt if you know more of nucleus than I do. They don't call you "chest beaters" for nothing. That dot in question is not the nucleus of Nigeria. It can never be.

The Dot has always been the nucleus of a very useless circle.
The Dot is tired of powering a useless circle.

See the AFCON 2013 23 man squad for NIGERIA.
The Dot provided 10 of the 23 winning squad.

Name Club
Goalkeepers:
Vincent Enyeama Maccabi Tel Aviv
Austin Ejide Hapoel Be’er Sheba
Chigozie Agbim Enugu Rangers
Defenders:
Elderson Echiejile FC Braga
Juwon Oshaniwa Ashdod FC
Joseph Yobo Fenerbahce
Efe Ambrose Celtic FC
Azubuike Egwuekwe Warri Wolves
Kenneth Omeruo ADO Den Haag
Godfrey Oboabona Sunshine Stars
Midfielders:
John Mikel Obi Chelsea FC
Nosa Igiebor Real Betis
Ogenyi Onazi SS Lazio
Obiorah Nwankwo Calcio Padova
Fegor Ogude Valerenga FC
Reuben Gabriel Kano Pillars
Forwards:
Ahmed Musa CSKA Moscow
Emmanuel Emenike Spartak Moscow
Brown Ideye Dynamo Kyiv
Victor Moses Chelsea FC
Ikechukwu Uche Villarreal FC
Ejike Uzoenyi Enugu Rangers
Sunday Mba
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Igboid:

There is nothing like SS.
We will take parts of Igboland in SS and NC. cool
good luck to you as have decided to start another war with South South..
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2021
DesChyko:

The interview was broadcast on Arise TV. More than half the Southern adult population are better educated than the President so this interpretation is quite unnecessary.

Proudly Onye Dot.
you are just foolish and stupid some of u are stupidly proud to think others don't matter...
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Shikini: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Useless president
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Igboid: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:

What war?
Who is SS? grin
There is no ethnic group called SS.
Grow up.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by SmellingAnus(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Igboid:

What war?
Who is SS? grin
There is no ethnic group called SS.
Grow up.
Lol... Till when you go to touch their land, then you will know it's better to maintain peace than have your neighbors as enemies
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Igboid: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Till when you go to touch their land, then you will know it's better to maintain peace than have your neighbors as enemies

Who is "they". What's the name of the ethnic group that is this "they" ? grin
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by SmellingAnus(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Igboid:

Who is "they". What's the name of the ethnic group that is this "they" ? grin
Lol... Till then...
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by planet4: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2021
chrisvic007:
This is what Buhari meant: that dot in the circle below has no way out. It can only revolve within the circle. If you ask me, I think Buhari hit the nail on the head. Op, all this is self consolation.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Igboid: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Till then...
Mr Man! What's your ethnic group name? grin
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by realstars: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
AMINDA:

Our region? Anyway, you forgot to mention that APC won convincingly in Bayelsa. You also forget that the current governor of Imo is APC, as was the past one. How about Edo before the defection? More governors from the East will decamp. There is no "this people" or "our region", there is only you and your delusion.
If APC had had any impact in the region, it was baseless becaurs they where useing unfit and unprofesionals and rejected g,fathers to play the game of touting politics, with blood thesty cult members with no vc's.
curpled with some war saw, saw penalty results your g.fathers fought for in caurt, ask your oga when? and how? he got his way, you will know why things turn this way.
I Am Not Into Politics Becaurs It Has A Dirty Nature. I believe in my self for Real***.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by SmellingAnus(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Igboid:

Mr Man! What's your ethnic group name? grin
Lol... Till then
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by harmony75: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021
obyrich:
Buhari has a deep-rooted hatred for Igbos. He displays this at every opportunity without recourse to how this impacts on the psyche of his Igbo loyalists.

From 5 per cent to his 'dot-in-a-circle theory', he never hides his derision and bias against the Igbos.

He lacks leadership acumen needed to galvanise the varying interests groups in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria towards building a formidable nation.

He will forever remain a mistake in Nigeria political history.
he knows the Igbos are smart so we can't tolerate his shits buhari is so envious of Ndigbo!
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by LordOfTheGame: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari is always open in His display of hatred towards the Igbo but what I still don't understand is the reason why our so called Igbo leaders and elites are either keeping silent or even siding with the hateful buhari and his northern co-criminals.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Pain(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Reminds me of the derogatory "COCKROACHES" statements that led to the RWANDAN GENOCIDE
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Basher8583: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Anaerobi:

Lol

Y should I?

Is it by force to remain a Nigerian?

No its not by force. You can denounce your citizenship and move on to another country of choice if they will accept you.

What you however cannot do it take a sovereign land with you. That will be a call for war which no nation will support you on.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Basher8583: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Fulani contribute nothing to NIGERIA, they live on other people sweat. there brain can't even carry a 21st century world, I don't know why people take them serious. There only achievement in the world is their 4th terrorist tag, the Lord will deliver them

All these insults and yet
A Fulani is your President
A Fulani is the richest man in Africa
No Fulani man has been caught doing drugs unlike your brothers
They live a quiet life unlike your noise making brothers.
They are very intelligent and strategic which explains why they are always in charge.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by MummyD2020(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2021
A dot causing heart attacks to the full circle.
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Zumax008: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
SmellingAnus:

Am Igbo from South south.. what is your tribe in South south even jaja of opobo is from arochukwu present day imo state but sold to opobo
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by mbos: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
kindlyheart:
we southerners think the northerners are dull, but they northerners know that we southerners are dull. we should learn from them and unite ourselves.

I don't think the things that are happening in nigeria will be happening if it was the north that was feeding the whole nation.
there is nothing to learn from the North, they are bunch of clueless diullards
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by chrisvic007: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Igboid:

The Dot has always been the nucleus of a very useless circle.
The Dot is tired of powering a useless circle.

See the AFCON 2013 23 man squad for NIGERIA.
The Dot provided 10 of the 23 winning squad.

Name Club
Goalkeepers:
Vincent Enyeama Maccabi Tel Aviv
Austin Ejide Hapoel Be’er Sheba
Chigozie Agbim Enugu Rangers
Defenders:
Elderson Echiejile FC Braga
Juwon Oshaniwa Ashdod FC
Joseph Yobo Fenerbahce
Efe Ambrose Celtic FC
Azubuike Egwuekwe Warri Wolves
Kenneth Omeruo ADO Den Haag
Godfrey Oboabona Sunshine Stars
Midfielders:
John Mikel Obi Chelsea FC
Nosa Igiebor Real Betis
Ogenyi Onazi SS Lazio
Obiorah Nwankwo Calcio Padova
Fegor Ogude Valerenga FC
Reuben Gabriel Kano Pillars
Forwards:
Ahmed Musa CSKA Moscow
Emmanuel Emenike Spartak Moscow
Brown Ideye Dynamo Kyiv
Victor Moses Chelsea FC
Ikechukwu Uche Villarreal FC
Ejike Uzoenyi Enugu Rangers
Sunday Mba

So in your opinion, sports and entertainment are the nucleus of a society. Who do you this thing?
The greatest sportsmen and entertainers in USA were/are Blacks. Where did that place the Blackman in America?

Think, my friend think very well
Re: South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement by Skillsnigeria: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Basher8583:

All these insults and yet
A Fulani is your President
A Fulani is the most richest man in Africa
No Fulani man has been caught doing drugs unlike your brothers
They live a quiet life unlike your noise making brothers.
They are very intelligent and strategic which explains why they are always in charge.

Noted, for your information, am a yoruba man. I never voted for buhari, I only know of Fulani terrorist tag achievement. For the intelligent aspect, that you were able to deceive hausa and iLorin people with islam and conquer their land doesn't mean you are intelligent. You are not useful in this 21st century, you are not even needed. You only hide under the shadow of islam to kill, steal, destroy etc. Without islam you people are useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.