Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi (627 Views)

Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by gistsmill04: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Former Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi has stated that Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is the best young man to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

During a courtesy call on the governor, Mikel, who currently plays for Stoke City in England, made the statement.

Nigeria has “came of age” to develop a youthful leadership, according to Mikel Obi, a former Chelsea player.

Mikel also promised to back Bello’s political ambitions in the run-up to the 2023 elections.

For Nigerian peace, a southerner should succeed Buhari, according to Governor Sule.

He believes that young people should be given the opportunity to make the much-needed change.

“Who better to lead the young than him, because he has been doing so many excellent things, and that is why I am here to see how I can help.”

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/yahaya-bello-best-youth-takeover-buhari-mikel-obi.html

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by leTrizzle: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mikel why? cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by tesseract: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oh Mikel, na dragging you dey find so...

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by LUGBE: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Who is Mikel tongue

The one that can not take care of his father.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by FarahAideed: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2021
I can't believe Mikel is stooping so low

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by duduade: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2021
How much has Yahaya given you

Its not like you and your family live in Nigeria

Just siddon for better side of the world dey talk rubbish

Anuofiaaaa

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by Jostoman: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2021
What about Peter Obi of anambra
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Na him wahala be that undecided

My concern right now,,,

One of those people became the governor of a Yoruba state, he is alive, about two or so became House of Representatives' members

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by chatinent: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Desmond Elliot is free.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by Livingwaters1: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Foolish talk
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by Prosperous111(m): 2:28am On Jun 15, 2021
After the visitation don't expect anything bad about yahaya bello from him for years
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by chinjo(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2021
gistsmill04:
Former Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi has stated that Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is the best young man to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

During a courtesy call on the governor, Mikel, who currently plays for Stoke City in England, made the statement.

Nigeria has “came of age” to develop a youthful leadership, according to Mikel Obi, a former Chelsea player.

Mikel also promised to back Bello’s political ambitions in the run-up to the 2023 elections.

For Nigerian peace, a southerner should succeed Buhari, according to Governor Sule.

He believes that young people should be given the opportunity to make the much-needed change.

“Who better to lead the young than him, because he has been doing so many excellent things, and that is why I am here to see how I can help.”

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/yahaya-bello-best-youth-takeover-buhari-mikel-obi.html
Mikel you better shut up if you dont want Ogun to scatter your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by oluwaahmed: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
He is the best to take over from cowhari for Islamic Republic of arewa cum 2023.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by CandyOps(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mikel we go drag you like tiger gen oh

Na only God know how much Dem done burst you
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by Cholls(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
My brothers I'm very sure majority of you will say the same thing if you were to be in his shoes
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by Susu888(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kai inyamuri dem.... Give him small money nd he will even forsake his religion! grin

Ontop say the guy na footballer wey don collect billions of naira playing for big clubs....

Greed is a curse nd these people have sh*t tons of it (the reason Northerners, their politicians and even foreign intelligence agencies will always play them like a flute).
Re: Yahaya Bello Is The Best Youth To Takeover After Buhari – Mikel Obi by SMUAG(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wetin Mikel dey look for sef....
Dis one wey all our retired Nigga-area footballers dey pay dis man visits, hope say em never promise all of una d same position (minister of sport) if (for em dream) em become una president o.....
Most of this our so-called celebrities are the worst....

(1) (Reply)

Lifting 100m Out Of Poverty: What We Need Is A Simple, Common Sense Approach- Vp / Rumours Of Gov Ikpeazu’s Defection Soars As PDP Bigwigs Defect To APC / Yosuf Buhari A Billionaire Whit Out Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.