Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture (1343 Views)

Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture by elderlyyoungman: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2021
How to become a multimillionaire in three months if u have the capital to invest
Re: Agriculture by heniford2: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Fear God small naw

1 Like

Re: Agriculture by elderlyyoungman: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
Fear God small naw
lol na true I dey talk
Re: Agriculture by benzion72(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmmmmmm I they smell some hit for some novice
Re: Agriculture by elderlyyoungman: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
benzion72:
Hmmmmmmm I they smell some hit for some novice
instead of u to ask me how can did happen u are saying stupid things

1 Like

Re: Agriculture by edego2up(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
I think you have already failed yourself, even till now fear not let you talk about the game again.why naaaaa.......,oh abi NEPA don take light[

quote author=elderlyyoungman post=102732841]Here I will be showing u wat u can do to become a millionaire in 3month[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Agriculture by cattlefarming01: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
The Hidden Secret Of Making A Fortune In Catfish Production

The quality of the water in your pond affects the growth and productivity of your catfish.

Without adequate management of water quality, catfish are prone to slow growth, diseases and death.

Most fish health problems occur because of poor water quality, overcrowding, dietary deficiencies leading to stress.

Maintaining the quality of water in your fish pond by using Fish - Zyme helps in prevention of catfish mortality and diseases, creating a stress free healthy environment for it to grow faster.

Fish - Zyme is highly effective in fish pond fertilization and pond conditioning, creating a near aquatic environment for the fish to thrive in the pond.

Fish - Zyme is the best way of maintaining quality water in ponds for fishes, ensuring adequate oxygen supply, reducing water pollution, increasing absorption of nutrient for faster growth in a short period of time.

Why You Should Use Fish -Zyme

Reduces the cost of feeding

Reduces water pollution

Increases oxygen content in pond

Enhances fish growth and weight in a short period.

Reduces rate of water change

Making profits in catfish production is guaranteed by using Fish - Zyme for pond fertilization and feed preparation.

How To Use

For Small Ponds : Simply dilute 1 bottle of Fish - Zyme into 20 litres of water and apply with every change of water, pour into 4 corners of the pond.

For Pond Fertilization : simply dilute 2 bottles into pond fill with water and allow for 72 hours wash and stock

For Feed Preparation : Simply add 20mls to 5kg of feed or sprinkle over the feed

For delivery of the product kindly contact us on +2348033492090 ( Call or WhatsApp)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Agriculture by elderlyyoungman: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Post ur number and I will add u to my WhatsApp group.
Note: only if u are interested in farming abeg no go dey whine ur self.
Re: Agriculture by mastervick4glo: 1:38am On Jun 19, 2021
08030997520. interested
elderlyyoungman:
Post ur number and I will add u to my WhatsApp group.
Note: only if u are interested in farming abeg no go dey whine ur self.
08030997520. interested
Re: Agriculture by kollydeb(m): 1:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Agriculture by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 21, 2021
You can only be a millionaire to make millions first year in farm.
But surely you will become a millionaire in farm if you are determined.

Farming is not a get rich quick endeavor. It takes courage and determination but surely you will be made in 3year.

Only constraint is availability of land

2 Likes

Re: Agriculture by Kingbenn(m): 5:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Agriculture by ashpanez: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
09071777123 interested
Re: Agriculture by mastervick4glo: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Veggieseedies:
You can only be a millionaire to make millions first year in farm.
But surely you will become a millionaire in farm if you are determined.

Farming is not a get rich quick endeavor. It takes courage and determination but surely you will be made in 3year.

Only constraint is availability of land
you are right. land is my biggest challenge. I can do labor myself and start by planting open pollulation varieties and local breeds of animals which are cheap and build from there but here no land
Re: Agriculture by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
mastervick4glo:

you are right. land is my biggest challenge. I can do labor myself and start by planting open pollulation varieties and local breeds of animals which are cheap and build from there but here no land

Urban or rural?
It's tough while starting but it's a gold mine when you amass experience
Re: Agriculture by mastervick4glo: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Urban or rural?
It's tough while starting but it's a gold mine when you amass experience
Rural area but here everybody is farming and nobody wants to free his piece of land.
I am just starting with 1 plot. God help me
Re: Agriculture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
mastervick4glo:

Rural area but here everybody is farming and nobody wants to free his piece of land.
I am just starting with 1 plot. God help me

Just ask around, look for aged couple whose children are either outside or may not be interested in farm. There must be aged people who doesn't go to farm.

Some rural dwellers have hectres of land to the family's name, when you find one, thank your Chi.

Land will no longer be a limitation to you depending on your capacity starting but would when you're increasing productivity.

I just love farming cos you just keep growing by year.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Egusi In Nasarawa State / 15 Ton Groundnut Cake Gnc( From Chad) Suppliers Needed / Can Someone Explain This *photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.