Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business (2742 Views)

Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming / How To Start Yam Business From Benue State / Yam Business Ebook + Palm Oil Business Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by Mykeldaniel: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi Nairalander,

The agro season is here and the havest is getting richer. Agriculture as we all know is the gold of the country and there are great opportunities to take advantage of in agriculture.

I would like to introduce you all to one of the most lucrative agriculture business in Nigeria.

YAM BUSINESS!!!

The Yam business is a highly profitable and easy business. With as little as N23,000 you can start up a yam business and earn atleast N5,000 above Per 100 tubers.

To engage in the yam business, there are crucial things to consider. There are:
- The prices of the yam per 100 tubers;
- The state to buy;
- The state to sell;
- The size of the yam tubers;
- The type of the yam tubers;
- The target market.

Briefing:
- THE PRICES OF THE YAM PER 100 TUBERS; The prices of the yam tubers depends on the sizes as there are small, medium and big. The prices fluctuate between the peak period and off peak period.

- THE STATE TO BUY; There are various states were anyone can buy yam but the best state to buy from is Benue state, known as the food basket of the nation. The two biggest yam markets in the world, Ugba Market and Zakibiam Market are both located in Benue state and you can afford to buy yam at its lowest prices in either of the two markets.

- THE STATE TO SELL; You can sell yam in any state in Nigeria although there are some states with potiential high demand and high selling prices such as Lagos, Abuja and Rivers state (Port Harcourt).

- THE SIZE OF THE YAM TUBERS; The size of the yam tubers vary from small, medium and big.

- THE TYPE OF YAM TUBER; There are mainly two types of yam. We have Ogoja yam and Paper yam.

- THE TARGET MARKET; The target market for a yam business are; market sellers, fast food restaurants, yam flour factories, family and friends as well every other person.

All is way easier than you think.
Though, most people ask questions like "How can I run an agriculture business while I have a job?" Or "How can I sell the yam tubers when I buy them?" Or "How can I get a liable source to buy yams from or do I have to go to Benue state myself?"

Well that's why I am here to give you easy answers to these questions.

For those interested in this business, leave your questions below or contact:
UGO BENUE: 07031867098 (what's app)
Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mykeldaniel:
Hi Nairalander,

The agro season is here and the havest is getting richer. Agriculture as we all know is the gold of the country and there are great opportunities to take advantage of in agriculture.

I would like to introduce you all to one of the most lucrative agriculture business in Nigeria.

YAM BUSINESS!!!
Please add me

The Yam business is a highly profitable and easy business. With as little as N23,000 you can start up a yam business and earn atleast N5,000 above Per 100 tubers.

- The state to buy;
- The state to sell;
- The target market.

Briefing:
- THE PRICES OF THE YAM PER 100 TUBERS; The prices of the yam tubers depends on the sizes as there are small, medium and big. The prices fluctuate between the peak period and off peak period.

- THE STATE TO BUY; There are various states were anyone can buy yam but the best state to buy from is Benue state, known as the food basket of the nation. The two biggest yam markets in the world, Ugba Market and Zakibiam Market are both located in Benue state and you can afford to buy yam at its lowest prices in either of the two markets.

- THE STATE TO SELL; You can sell yam in any state in Nigeria although there are some states with potiential high demand and high selling prices such as Lagos, Abuja and Rivers state (Port Harcourt).

- THE SIZE OF THE YAM TUBERS; The size of the yam tubers vary from small, medium and big.

- THE TYPE OF YAM TUBER; There are mainly two types of yam. We have Ogoja yam and Paper yam.

- THE TARGET MARKET; The target market for a yam business are; market sellers, fast food restaurants, yam flour factories, family and friends as well every other person.

Though, most people ask questions like "How can I run an agriculture business while I have a job?" Or "How can I sell the yam tubers when I buy them?" Or "How can I get a liable source to buy yams from or do I have to go to Benue state myself?"

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by warriking(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Mykeldaniel:
Hi Nairalander,

YAM BUSINESS!!!

- The state to buy;
- The state to sell;
- The target market.

Briefing:

OMOBA 08076557250 whatsapp me
Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by Mykeldaniel: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

As we await the yam season come October. I urge that interested persons should indicate their interest and make the necessary enquiries.

Leave your questions below or contact:

Regards
Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by shomb: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.Lagos

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by njidekaemeghara: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Interested whatsapp 08035108931.
Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by shomb: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Lagos .
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08091609281 .
+2349022806566 ,
+2348091609281
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com
mail@melokinda.com
www.melokinda.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available in Nigeria . Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, yam,blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions,yams, potatoes,cocoa, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano,lemon & much more for your delight.

Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business by Mykeldaniel: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
@Shomb Why don't you create your own trend and advertise as much as you want rather than advertising on other peoples' trend.

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Cashew Trees Flowering 18 Months after planting, in Ogbomosho / Join Me In This Lucrative Bread Fruit("ukwa" In Igbo;"afon" In Yoruba) Business. / Book For Your Seedlings Ahead Of The New Farming Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.