Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan (1071 Views)

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' / Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan by jjmekwa(m): 2:02am On Jun 15, 2021
In the hit of the current trend that engulfed the gospel music industry over the weekend between Popular gospel music sensation Tope Alabi with the purported owner of the hit worship single titled ONIDURO Adeyinka Alaseyori, Evangelist Tolu Adelegan finally hits the public to state that she is the actual owner of the song.

Recall that the Adeyinka Alaseyori became an instant sensation after Tope Alabi rebuffed the song as she told audience in a recent event she performed that ONIDURO is a wrong song which does not actually translate the essence and value of God, she included that her God is morethan such adulation.

She further admonished singers to be careful when singing songs of the spirit as certain songs as this does not edify the spirit or put the spirit of God to action, she finalised that this is what the spirit of God told her, this remark met with mixed reactions as Nigerians expressed their views about Tope Alabi’s opinion which majored in people feeling bad for such public comment.

While Nigerian gospel music lovers continued to express their opinions, Evangelist Tolu Adelegan has surfaced to state that she is the actual owner of the song and that ONIDURO was composed and released as the hit and second track off her IKEDE EEKEJI album in 2014.

Evangelist Toluwalase Adelegan added that the song came to her as she was led in the spirit through the word and will of God as contained in her Bible, she added that individuals gain inspirations from different means but hers is directly from Jesus Christ whom is her focus, depender, stand, father, leader, benefactor, hope and guarantor.

She finalised that she composed ONIDURO in a point in her life when she passed through series of challenges, she adds that the song was appreciated by all and even singers as it also received astounding remarks till date.

Evangelist Tolu Adelegan is married, has wonderful children and also works with the Ondo State Government as a civil servant.

SOURCE: https://ngg.ng/i-composed-released-oniduro-7years-ago-evang-tolu-adelegan/

Re: I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan by Pmpm: 2:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Eehn eehn
Re: I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan by ArcFresky(m): 3:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Tope alabi claimed God tell her say e wrong.
The woman claim say naaa God teach am song.

Who is lying?

1 Like

Re: I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan by OnionBandit(f): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2021
ArcFresky:
Tope alabi claimed God tell her say e wrong.
The woman claim say naaa God teach am song.

Who is lying?
Depends on the god they are serving
Re: I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan by Missyajoke(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Tope alabo is beginning to lose respect and I can sense Jealousy in the way she spoke. Guess her own song is not as popular as the oniduro. Lots of people sang Logan ti ode but jealousy won't let her rest.
Re: I Composed & Released ‘oniduro mi’ 7years Ago – Evang. Tolu Adelegan by doyinisaac(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Missyajoke:
Tope alabo is beginning to lose respect and I can sense Jealousy in the way she spoke. Guess her own song is not as popular as the oniduro. Lots of people sang Logan ti ode but jealousy won't let her rest.
she is jealous no doubt and she recently messed up....but let us be honest,tope alabi songs tend to be the major yoruba gospel songs that trends most....logan ti ode is more popular than oniduro..simply because tope alabi have more fan base....even many Christians from other tribes have heard the name "tope alabi".....tope alabi is the only major yoruba gospel singer that performs at "THE EXPERIENCE" which is done every year....when she performs at that show,you can tell how big she is.......but she messed up with her recent utterances....even the oniduro song,her utterances even made the song to become popular,many people do not even know about the song before until the recent controversy...many people includes those who are not a die hard fan of yoruba gospel music......but she messed up big time

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Zlatan Party Hard In Ghanaian's Rapper Sarkodie Listening Party / Bbnaija: "I Want To Appear Like A King On Sunday" - Whitemoney Says As He Begs B / Marlians Want To Kill Me -mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.