Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] (2929 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by vasel15: 2:42am On Jun 15, 2021
When are we going to talk about 28 people that were killed at Nnamdi Kanu's House unprovoked, I mean most times I get angry at Nigerians, we are wicked people and we hate each other, what did Ipob do to the Nigerian army? Did they carry weapons? Who gave the order for the army to kill Nnamdi Kanu? Yes we know they wanted to kill Kanu and they killed 28 people instead including a dog this shows how heartless these people are. Fulani army from niger, they kill like rabid dogs, no looking back, I call them the civilian killing machine.

In Nigeria we are programmed to support the oppressor instead of the oppressed, this is why nobody talks about it, you can't keep killing unarmed people and expect them to fold their arms so the coming of UGM is actually natural and they would have free volunteers willing to extract justice since the Nigerian state can not give them justice, I say today if you come to my house and kill 28 people, I would form a group greater than Taliban to fight back because I am fighting for justice I did no wrong when you killed my people I never carried arms and what gave you the right to kill them? I would ask the ICC as well, why did the Nigerian army aka civilian people kill 28 unarmed people and none of them are in jail now?.

To eradicate a problem we just first get to the root of the matter, the Nigerian government started by killing innocent people and we have video evidence to prove it and I ask when are we going to talk about the 28 innocent people killed at Nnamdi Kanu House when Buhari with the blessings of the Eastern governors sent the army to eliminate Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhsWLkAXK4M

https://www.biafranboys.org/people-killed-at-nnamdi-kanus-house

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by OsusHunter: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Nemesis will surely catch up to them, their family and people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Pmpm: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by SonofLothbrok: 3:11am On Jun 15, 2021
They are not forgotten and their stories will be told very soon.
The battle for Biafra is just starting. I know DSS is on this forum monitoring activities.

But i will send a clear message.

WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME WILL SHOCK EVERYONE

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:15am On Jun 15, 2021
When a government meant to protect the people are killing them, how will he be able to lead them

Who will listen to him
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:16am On Jun 15, 2021
The military men will still die one by one like their general..

You kill with the sword and die by the sword

4 Likes

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by vasel15: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2021
i call them the civilian killing machine

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Ekpeitit(m): 4:58am On Jun 15, 2021
vasel15:
When are we going to talk about 28 people that were killed at Nnamdi Kanu's House unprovoked, I mean most times I get angry at Nigerians, we are wicked people and we hate each other, what did Ipob do to the Nigerian army? Did they carry weapons? Who gave the order for the army to kill Nnamdi Kanu? Yes we know they wanted to kill Kanu and they killed 28 people instead including a dog this shows how heartless these people are. Fulani army from niger, they kill like rabid dogs, no looking back, I call them the civilian killing machine.

In Nigeria we are programmed to support the oppressor instead of the oppressed, this is why nobody talks about it, you can't keep killing unarmed people and expect them to fold their arms so the coming of UGM is actually natural and they would have free volunteers willing to extract justice since the Nigerian state can not give them justice, I say today if you come to my house and kill 28 people, I would form a group greater than Taliban to fight back because I am fighting for justice I did no wrong when you killed my people I never carried arms and what gave you the right to kill them? I would ask the ICC as well, why did the Nigerian army aka civilian people kill 28 unarmed people and none of them are in jail now?.

To eradicate a problem we just first get to the root of the matter, the Nigerian government started by killing innocent people and we have video evidence to prove it and I ask when are we going to talk about the 28 innocent people killed at Nnamdi Kanu House when Buhari with the blessings of the Eastern governors sent the army to eliminate Kanu.

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Ekpeitit(m): 4:59am On Jun 15, 2021
FINISH THEM.
TINY DOT IN A CIRCLE WITH NOWHERE TO GO.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Shokoloko(f): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:
FINISH THEM.
What's their offence?
Do you have anything to say about the actual topic?

8 Likes

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Upjis: 5:50am On Jun 15, 2021
As long as am conside their blood is in Nnamdi Kanu's hands

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Commentor: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2021
But Kanu survived and ran away only to be mourning Jack his Ekuke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by chibuike65: 6:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Heart breaking

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by gidgiddy: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2021
The Nigerian Army are just a state sponsored terrorist group in uniform. The will kill unarmed civilians at the slightest opportunity just like Boko haram and ISWAP
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Elock1: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Ekpeitit:
FINISH THEM.
I'm sure you used your Moniker to deceive the so called Niger Deltans.

But trust me no Efik or Ibibio man sounds so wicked, atleast not to an Igbo man. For your information we know you are a terrorist hiding behind your fone.

2 Likes

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Elock1: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Shokoloko:

What's their offence?
this is a terrorist oh, using Ekpeitit to deceive Efik/Ibibios.
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Sunday2021: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2021
SonofLothbrok:
They are not forgotten and their stories will be told very soon.
The battle for Biafra is just starting. I know DSS is on this forum monitoring activities.

But i will send a clear message.

WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME WILL SHOCK EVERYONE
E-Commando.
Bring it on, stop disturbing the cyberspace.
We are absolutely ready for you. This time we speak to you in the language you understand.

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Sunday2021: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When a government meant to protect the people are killing them, how will he be able to lead them

Who will listen to him
We are not leading terrorists, ipob terrorists are meant to be killed.
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Sunday2021: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Shokoloko:

What's their offence?
they are terrorists.
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by mekaboy(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Meanwhile the fraudster was not at home. He got information and escaped without telling his followers.

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Sunday2021: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Go and ask USA what is Osama offence.
Any organization decleard as terrorist, is not allowed to see the light of the day.
Just like asking Isreal what is the crime of hamas.
Ipob are terrorist and they will be killed at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Sunday2021: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Peter obi killed 78 youths in anambara state and donated their bodies to fishes, no idiots is talking about it, they even gave the killer a government appointment for a work well done. Now you are asking foolish question without evidence of the dead bodies.
The pictorial evidence the 78 youths killed by peter obi is there for everybody to see.

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Sunday2021: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2021
vasel15:

when are you going to talk about the 78 youths killed by peter obi?

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2021
vasel15:

There was just a guy speaking in the video but with the amount of rounds released in that video... Hmmmmmmm
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by iampeterben(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2021
We only heard gunshots and no dead bodies.

1 Like

Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Shokoloko(f): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
they are terrorists.
Is the whole tribe of Igbo terrorists, including those married out to other tribes?
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by Zionmdde: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
E-Commando.
Bring it on, stop disturbing the cyberspace.
We are absolutely ready for you. This time we speak to you in the language you understand.
And who are u in particular?
A jobless idiot roaming round d Street with an Internet phone. If only ur brain is as strong as ur fingers ur parents won't be regretting why they gave birth to u
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by mekaboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
Peter obi killed 78 youths in anambara state and donated their bodies to fishes, no idiots is talking about it, they even gave the killer a government appointment for a work well done. Now you are asking foolish question without evidence of the dead bodies.
The pictorial evidence the 78 youths killed by peter obi is there for everybody to see.

He should have killed them all. We wont have these IPOB criminals today.
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by vasel15: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
mekaboy:

He should have killed them all. We wont have these IPOB criminals today.

very wrong for you to say ijele,i know you have fulani blood
Re: 28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] by vasel15: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Upjis:
[b]As long as am conside their blood is in Nnamdi Kanu's [/b]hands

y not go back to school,now i know you are not igbo,fulani boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS / Bola Tinubu Reacts As He Is Addressed As ‘mr President’ [VIDEO] / Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.